|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
PRICED TO SELL AND WAY UNDER its WORTH for Southern MD. We have just retired from the Air Force at Andrews, we are are selling our 4 bedroom 2.5 bath custom built home here in Southern Maryland. The commute to Andrews, Pax River is an hour or less (33.5 miles) and Dahlgren only 6 miles away!! We built the home in 2006 custom with tons of upgrades. The lot is .35 acre, almost 3000 sq feet of living space with a full finished basement.
So any Highlights and Upgrades include:
***Hardwood downstairs and upstairs. 3 out of 4 bedrooms have carpet Master and hallway upstairs have engineered hardwood. (NEW)
***BRAND NEW Roof in 2019!!
***Granite Countertops in kitchen and stone backsplash and on island in kitchen
***Huge entry way and Paladin Window
***A FULL Closet ROOM upstairs, with Granite island and full custom closets, custom built for lights, shoes, clothes, jewelry and more...ANY Women's dream!!
*** A finished basement with FULL SIZE MOVIE THEATER, complete with 101 " screen, projector, 5 leather reclinable theater chairs, fully padded BEST theater carpet, painted ceiling, a ticket booth, hidden MEDIA room behind the screen for movie collection and to hide all components for theater.
*** Basement bar area, or game room
*** Fully finished laundry/crafts room in basement with tons of storage
***Sauna upstairs in area used as a Gym
***Outdoor lights, fruit trees in front yard
*** Outdoor decks, wood gazebo Childrens full size play area and sand pit all custom, barbecue, smoker, and stone pizza oven with bricks to finish in.
*** Huge outdoor shed for storage,
*** Full Attic for storage
***Duel Zone Heating and Air with 2 NEST controls
*** RING Security cameras/lights at door, side of house, and backyard.
Very quiet dead end street with a few wonderful neighbors, big driveway. Septic field, (just pumped last year only needs cleaning every 5 years or so) and city water
We designed and built this home ourselves and we have loved living here. The commute to Andrews, or DC is not bad and you are getting a lot for your money living down here. NO HOA fees at all
2 streets away from the cliff line of the Potomac River in the back area of Clifton on the Potomac Neighborhood. You can be at the river in a 7 minute walk from the house. Plenty of trails and woods as well.
- Square Feet: 2,975
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 10
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 2005
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.35 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed