|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
In the attic you'll enjoy a fully refinished media room with track lighting, surround sound and a reading nook for a relaxing time away from it all.
On the 2nd floor you will find the spacious master bedroom with its own fireplace, walk-in closet and master bath with an enclosed toilet area. The other two bedrooms have large closets and are right next a shared full bath and the laundry room which is equipped with its own front load washer and dryer.
On the main floor you will fall in love with all the natural light that compliments the tall ceilings, hardwood flooring and brick fireplace. There are two bedrooms that share a full bath with one boasting 2 sets of gorgeous french doors (can be used as a library, study, etc). You'll enjoy the large dining room to entertain friends and family alike. Through the 3rd set of french doors you'll enter the spacious kitchen which has an abundance of windows to bring in that natural light. Don't have to worry about tracking dirt into this beautiful home with a mudroom in the back and a foyer in the front.
The stone basement has ample room for storage or convert it to more living space. The home does come with an optional water softener.
This gem is outlined with a brick walkway, white picket fence, and a large porch where you can enjoy the stunning view of our adored Old Holiday Park. There's much to say about our neighborhood from friendly neighbors to hosting our very own salon and diner. You'll be walking distance from our historic Topeka High School, downtown Topeka and BCBS. It's only minutes from the Topeka Library, Topeka zoo, ExpoCentre and access to I70/turnpike.
This Victorian boasts with charm from top to bottom with many updates including a 30 yr roof, fully rebuilt chimney, all exterior storm windows and exceptional outdoor lighting. You don't want to miss this one! We ask that anyone wanting to view the property to have a pre-approval letter in hand. This home is owner occupied and will need a time scheduled to view. Priced to sell fast.
- Square Feet: 2,926
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 9
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 1910
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.22 Acres
- Detached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed