|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Only s minute drive to EXIT 31/77. Only 30 minutes to UPTOWN, AIRPORT or PANTHER STADIUM.. Only five miles to the quaint College Town of Davidson.
A Floor Plan Designed for easy living: First floor has a Spacious Foyer, Great Room with a Stone Natural Gas Fireplace vented to the outside. Dining Area with a ceiling that rises 20, that allows you to display your Art Collection. Separate Laundry Room comes equipped with a front loading Maytag Washer/Dryer plus a backup Refrigerator.
Powder room with a pedestal sink. A kitchen that would please any Chef with an island gas cooktop, double oven, micro, side by side refrigerator and a walk-in pantry. In addition there are beautiful maple cabinets, granite counter tops, lighted counters, breakfast bar and dining area in the kitchen.
Going up a wide easy access wood floor staircase to the Second floor that has two additional bedrooms and baths, a very large open floor gallery that overlooks the lake and pool. This is used for an office, gym, tv room and study. Also has a Veranda that gives you a beautiful outdoor seating area to enjoy the Sunsets over Lake Norman. Need to mention that one of the upstairs bedrooms is a second Master Bedroom and Bath.
Also on the second floor is a very large WALK-IN ATTIC for STORAGE ETC.
All bathrooms are tiled, all bathrooms have their own linen closets, All bath fixtures are brushed nickel. All rooms are equipped with fans. Light fixtures are contemporary.
Utilities are very economical due to the excellent insulation and placement of the Townhouse.
We thoroughly enjoy eating and entertaining on our beautiful slate floored covered porch that includes two fans. From our porch you have a SEVEN MILE VIEW OF LAKE NORMAN.
Home comes with Two Car Garage that includes a SINGLE AUTOMATIC OPENING GARAGE DOOR. That makes it a lot easier to enter or leave your garage. There is an OPTION for a THIRD GARAGE. There are spots to keep your JET Ski at the community dock. Also there are possibilities of leasing a BOAT SLIP.
We will consider a two year rental for $3,950 with an option to buy. Occupancy will be available starting Dec. 2019
- Square Feet: 3,000
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3.5
Additional Rooms: 7
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 2004
- Structure Type: Townhome
- Lot Size: 0.06 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed