|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
East of Hwy-291 and West of Todd George Road, composed of nice side walks and cul-de-sac for children and families to ride their bikes or take long walks and maybe a jog. With parks near by, lake for fishing and dam for sledding only a stroll away, great location for schools only 0.9 mi away very convenient to this area, Fire Station and St. Lukes Hospital less than 0.9 mi from home, all grocery and convenient stores in walking distance. Breath taking sunsets off of your back deck you will really enjoy watching the seasons change. Wonderful neighbors that have become family, that we truly will miss... Finished basement with windows and wood blinds, bedroom with 1/2 bath for nice private guest over night. Super convenient tilt in, easy clean thermal windows and wood blinds. This home is great for entertaining with it's atrium and beautiful vaulted ceilings, skylight in foyer that brightens up your days and nights, with your huge back yard and deck for grilling you will feel like you have your very own mini mansion.
* Design Style Split-E/A
* 4th room with the half bath no window
* All appliances negotiable * All you need is your furniture*
* Newer Roof
* Newer Air Conditioner
* New Water Heater
* Dishwasher & Garbage Disposer
* Excellent insulation so your Heating and Cooling bills are LOW *
* STORAGE GALORE* HUGE CLOSETS IN EACH ROOM*
- Stories: 1.5
- Square Feet: 1,834
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 7
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 1994
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 8,975 Sq. Ft.
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed