|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Double-Wide, Ramada, Mobile Home on a dead end street with LOTS of updates in the last 3 years! It is the last home on the right on Hemlock Dr in Oaklawn Mobile Estates. Morton School District!
Includes 3 bedrooms & 2 full bathrooms. The office/den could be converted into a 4th bedroom if needed. The Master suite does include one of the two full size bathrooms.
Large 3-season/sunroom was added in the early 1990's. It has indoor/outdoor carpeting. Located on the private, west, wooded side of the home where beautiful sunsets can be enjoyed while relaxing here in the evenings! 2 large storage sheds with electrical are included in the asking price.
This home has a large carport that can easily fit 2 vehicles in tandem, on the east side of home. Additional parking on the street. Sun-shade installed on carport can to shield motorcycle from morning sun.
Appliances staying with this purchase are, electric, glass/smooth cook-top stove/oven, Refrigerator/freezer with ice dispenser, 4 yr old dishwasher, & new garbage disposal. Also including 3 wooden bar stools for the breakfast bar area in the kitchen/dining room. (Washer/Dryer staying is negotiable)
Laundry room/closet area located just off the carport entrance, next to kitchen. It includes 2 extra large storage shelves above washer and dryer. There is also a large pantry closet. Window treatments/curtains all stay, with the exception of the Living room & Dining room curtains.
Everything in the home is electric. Budget billing with Ameren is $149/month.
3 years ago - 2/3 of the flooring replaced in this home. Plush grey carpeting in 2 of the bedrooms, Linoleum in the hall bath, kitchen, & front entrance, dark wood laminate flooring is in the dining room, hallway, and master bath. (Living room, den, & master have beige carpet that is still in good shape, installed approx. 2008)
2 years ago - High efficiency Furnace, programmable thermostat, & 50 gallon water heater, along with new plumbing & shut off valves. Insulation installed between shared wall of living room & bedroom for soundproofing.
In the last 6 months - New shingled roof & plywood (full tear off). HVAC duct work replaced. Water intake pipe, heat tape, & insulation replaced. Master Bath - freshly repainted, new toilets in both bathrooms, above toilet cabinet, large lighted medicine cabinet, new glass shower doors in both bathrooms, new vanity cabinet, faucet, & granite counter top/sink. All light fixtures & ceiling fans replaced, Baseboards/Trim on laminate flooring areas, Kitchen ceiling & range hood replaced. Deep, 9 1/2" Stainless steel double kitchen sink, new faucet, new back-splash, & new laminate kitchen counter-tops with breakfast bar installed. Landscaping flowers & rock redone with weed barrier.
Taxes for this home are ONLY $100.80 Annually
Currently 2 large friendly dogs and 2 cats live here with us.
Lot Rent is $454/month, garbage is an additional $10. Water bill is based on usage and has been $32.
If interested in this home, you will have to fill out an application with Oaklawn to new lease with you for the property the home sits on.
What I love about this home:
Great little community with nice neighbors! Love the private dead end location with no immediate neighbors on any side of this home!
Huge grassy area with Cupola/gazebo available to residents for parties and outdoor fun, less than 1 block away!
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 1,536
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 17
- Living Room: 12 x 15
- Dining Room: 12 x 12
- Kitchen: 9 x 12
- Master Bedroom: 11 x 18
- Bedroom 2: 10 x 12
- Bedroom 3: 9 x 12
- Den: 9 x 12
- Bathroom: 8 x 12
- Bathroom: 5 x 11
- Sunroom: 8 x 24
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1977
- Structure Type: Other
- Lot Size: 5,200 Sq. Ft.
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed