|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
COMMERCIAL BOUTIQUE WINERY AND VINEYARD FOR SALE IN SOUTHERN NM.
ASKING PRICE $498,000
Fort Selden winery and vineyard is located just north of Las Cruces, NM., on a 1.76 acres property on Fort Selden Road, located across Fort Selden State Monument and near Leasburg Dam State Park. The property is about a mile from Interstate 25 and easily accessible.
Included in the total price are:
- 1.7593 acres of land, approx. one acre has been planted with approx 800 live vines
- residential property
- a wine tasting and production building
The RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY is a rammed earth house, built by Mario Bellestri in 1993 and has
1650 sq.ft of living area, with 3 Bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
The 25 inch thick outer walls keep the house warm during winter and cool in summer. The open floor plan, high ceilings, and big windows provide a space that is welcoming and relaxing.
The WINERY is housed in separate building and has 1,000 sq.ft. for wine production and storage and the tasting room is 750 sq.ft with handicap accessible restroom and facilities for showering.
The building has been framed with 4x6 beams with 23 blow sidewall insulation and 30 blow ceiling insulation.
The building has county, state and federal approval for commercial use as a winery with sales from the tasting room.
(the wine in storage, the production equipment and the wine bins are excluded from the price; separate purchase is negotiable.)
The tastingroom has been commercially open since April of 2012, and receives a steady stream of customers on the weekends.
The VINEYARD was started early 2005 and has been planted with a variety of grapes such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Shiraz, Tempranillo, Malbec, Gewurztraminer, Rkatsitelli and table grapes.
The vineyard is drip irrigated from its own well.
Also located on the property is a fertile vegetable and fruit garden with a green house and mature apple, nectarine, and peach trees.
More information and pictures can be found at:
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 1,650
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 3
- Built in: 1993
- Structure Type: Other
- Lot Size: 1.76 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed