|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This lovely home built in 2006 has been recently updated with an abundance of upgrades. As you step into the foyer, an open and airy floor plan greets you. The bright foyer opens to a beautiful dining room hosting volume ceilings, new carpeting, ceiling fan and large window allowing for natural light to gently fill this space.
At home chefs will delight in the gourmet kitchen boasting all new stainless appliances, beautiful ceramic tile flooring, gorgeous flat panel 42 cabinetry with over and under lighting, pull outs, and breakfast bar that separates the kitchen from the family great room.
Entertaining will be a treat in the family great room offering plenty of space, elegant crown molding and windows galore. Sunlight embraces this room making it inviting and comfortable.
When the day is done retreat to the master suite. Neutral wall tones, lush new carpet, walk-in closet and double door entry to the spa like master bath help to make this a perfect nighttime oasis. The handsome master bath features a dual sink vanity; custom tiled soaking tub and separate glass enclosed shower.
Each of the additional bedrooms is nicely sized and offer unparalleled comfort. The shared main bath hosts a dual sink vanity and tub/shower combination.
Space is never an issue with the expansive loft ideal for a game or play room. Possibilities are endless here!
Take in the fresh air and serene wooded views from the rear patio with ceiling fan. Sliders open from the family great room to the patio making it easy and convenient to entertain both inside and out.
Your new home adorns brand new interior and exterior air conditioner units, new carpet, fresh paint, all new lighting and plumbing fixtures throughout, ceramic tile in the kitchen, breakfast area, baths, foyer and laundry, custom tile in master bath, new custom blinds on all windows, irrigation system with timer, and much more!!!
You cant afford to pass on this amazing opportunity to call this GEM yours -- Call today to schedule your private viewing!
- Square Feet: 2,516
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 8
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 2006
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.17 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed