|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
1-We need full asking price; we are including some items which may/may not adjust final price if buyer does not want. We are still living and working here until house is sold. It is not vacant and we have a dog.
2-We will show only by appointment to buyer we agree to, when we agree. We are advertising this until October 2019 and finalize showings/inspections at that time. No pop-ins, no cold calls, no info unless you are legitimate potential buyer. IF no sale finalized by November, it is OFF market until the spring of 2020. We will keep this listing active until house is SOLD.
3-We WILL work with buyers timeline/questions/inspections after bid is accepted. Mortgage Pre Approval (Verified Approval) & Earnest Money Deposit given.
4-NO realtor commission will be paid on our end of sale, nor will we pay any other fees except for normal closing & legal documentation on our end. Buyers can pay commission but their agents need to work with OUR terms and be flexible with OUR timeline and respect OUR privacy. TY!
-AFFORDABLE FAMILY HOME FOR SALE--High Ceilings, airy, 3 Bed, 2 Bath, draperies, carpet, ceiling fans, MSTR Bd has large walk in closet, large vanity/bath area, both BR are full bths, large airy kitchen with black & white appliances, laundry and pantry area off kitchen and sliding glass door to back yard. Large closets throughout, 3rd bedroom or den/office. Huge trees and Rain Bird sprinkler system, Xeriscaped yard, 2+ car carport, Large garden shed, matches house! Spectacular views on corner lot with ample yard which needs some work, but large lot could even support pools/decks/parking for vehicles so nothing to do but build/plant whatever you want. There is a small garden area, we have 10 year old trees, natural sunflowers, daffodils, and we do not regularly poison our plants or in organic garden areas.
Amazing view of the beautiful red rock buttes and excellent view of the La Sal Mountains! It sits cozy about 10 minutes to town, 20 minutes to Arches National Park. The striking redrock is all around Moab and many a trail is walked within 10 minutes of town to Main Street and many shops. Drive out to Ken's Lake 10 min, or to the many waterfalls that surround the lake. Tons of biking trails, parks and dog friendly.
*Serious Buyers only, firm on price, email us with questions. PLEASE DO NOT ASK US IF WE WILL RENT TO OWN OR CARRY NOTE. Thanks!
*TELEMARKETERS/SCAMMERS WILL BE REPORTED!
*IF REALTOR CALLING FOR A BUYER LEAVE SPECIFIC DETAILS WITH NAME, CELL PHONE, DATE, ETC OR WE WILL NOT REPLY.
*WE WILL USUALLY REPLY WITHIN 24-48 HOURS.
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 1,200
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 6
- Master Bedroom: 13 x 13
Heating & Cooling
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 2008
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.25 Acres
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed