|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Large Living room with high vaulted ceilings & double slider doors with plenty of natural light, Fireplace, Formal dining room, Half Bathroom, Laundry & entrance to 1 car garage.___The 2nd floor offers a Loft overlooking the Living room with recess lights and a ceiling fan (Could be used as 3rd bedroom or an office). ___An over sized master bedroom w/two closets with closet organizer (One of them is a walk-in closet), full updated bath, recess lights, ceiling fan & slider to a balcony. ___2nd bedroom with two updated closets & a balcony and updated a full bath with a linen closet. ___Other features are New A/C-Heating Unit with remote mgmt, New water heater, Garage with Smart wireless mgmt, Finished Basement with ample lighting and two storage closets, Decent size patio with lighting's for entertainment, Upgraded Stonewall Fireplace
Wood flooring in living room, Updated Pantry Closet, Double-slider doors for energy efficiency, One car garage & a designed parking spot with plenty of additional street parking.___This well-maintained unit will be sold in As-is condition.___Ready to Move-in condition Quick Move-in Options available. ___Top Rated North Edison Schools Elementary school within walking distance.___
Enriched with Amenities such as Loop bus to MetroPark, In-Ground swimming pool, Tennis courts, Kids Playground and a Clubhouse which host many community events. Commuter friendly and close to schools/malls & NYC Transportation!!!________A Definite Must see!!!______ Serious Buyers Only!_____
What I love about this home? ______Close approximate to Metro Park and most major highways(GSP, Turnpike, 287, Rt1), Near Menlo & Woodbridge Malls, High Cathedral ceilings, Attached Balconys with bedrooms, Most desired North Edison School districts, Safe and family friend community, Ample Storage (Walk-in closets, Garage & Attic), Lively Diverse Community, Very well-maintained community with plenty of space & privacy, Makes an ideal rental unit for investors looking for quick occupancy
- Stories: 3
- Square Feet: 1,604
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 8
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 1983
- Structure Type: Condo
- Lot Size: 0.04 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed