|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Over 6,000 square feet
Family built in 1989
15.58 private and secluded acres
3 full baths
2 half baths
Brand new roof with 30 year shingles
Dual zoned HVAC system
240 foot well
Featured in July 21, 2017 House & Home (Free Lance-Star)
Set back off the main road on 15.58 private and secluded acres, this gorgeous colonial style home has flemish bond brickwork with jack arches over the windows, dentil soffit brackets and brick french drains at the base of the foundation. The lovely circular driveway leads to an oversized attached 2 car garage and there is a quaint studio/workshop or potting shed located in the backyard.
The Colonial Williamsburg feel is so dramatic as you enter this gorgeous Georgian style home through an 18th century front door with beautiful brass hardware. The traditional style foyer features a magnificent custom Virginia black walnut main staircase. The main level also boasts 9 foot ceilings, 18th century reclaimed pine flooring, extensive crown molding, wainscoting, chair railing, and two fireplaces with reclaimed mantelpieces. The formal dining room and living room are perfect for entertaining and family gatherings and the main level library is well designed for a home office or downstairs bedroom. A large farmhouse style eat-in kitchen leads to an amazing Florida (sun) room which is ideal for quiet, peaceful evenings enjoying the serenity of this 15.58 acre colonial paradise.
The second floor has an enormous master suite with sitting area, master bath, 2 walk-in closets, and access to a large (25x18) room (with private back stairway) that could be used for a nursery, office, playroom, home gym or fabulous art studio. African teakwood flooring is used throughout the entire second level and all bedrooms have walk-in closets.
An impressive cherrywood staircase takes you to an 1100 square foot finished lower level game room with full bath ( a urinal!!!) This fabulous rec area has tons of room to sit and watch TV, shoot some pool or just hang out and entertain family and friends.
Enjoy all the tranquility of this magnificent home while only 45 minutes to downtown Richmond, 25 minutes to Fredericksburg and 15 minutes to I-95.
Set back into time - experience the peaceful surroundings 12528 Woodford Road - Colonial Williamsburg awaits!
- Square Feet: 6,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
Additional Rooms: 11
Heating & Cooling
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 1989
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed