|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
5br - 5730 sq ft - Built in 2008 Beautiful Home For Sale (Boonville, NY)
20 Minutes to Griffis Airbase OR 30 minutes to Fort Drum
Pond (approx 50 x 100) bullhead, bass, etc.
Deer, blue heron & other wildlife right in your yard!
House sits back 1/4 mile off road (very private)
Local municipal company - cheap electric
3 stall garage (all fire rock) with remotes (fits 4 vehicles)
Walk in Pantry -
Coat closets when you walk in -
Dining Room -
Foyer - 2 story foyer
SUNKEN Great Room (open concept) 2 story great room
Laundry room -
Powder room -
Master Bedroom -
Master Bathroom -
Master walk in closet -
Bedroom # 1 (walk in closet)
Bedroom # 2 (walk in closet)
(# 1 & # 2 have a Jack & Jill bathroom)
Separated on each end of house by a cat walk
Bedroom # 3 (walk in closet)
Bedroom # 4 (walk in closet)
(#3 & #4 have a Jack & Jill bathroom)
50 year shingles
Snow & ice on whole roof
Log siding - Sikkens stain (3 coats front, 1 coat back) Color - Natural
Interior walls insulated
Radiant floor heating each room on own thermostat
2 water heaters
2 electric boilers
Jacuzzi tub with chandelier above in master bathroom (travertine floors, shower, tub surround)
Tiled showers in all bathrooms
Kitchen 18 x 18 ceramic tile
Fireplace master bedroom
Fireplace great room Fireplace Xtrodinair (awesome fireplace!) stoned to ceiling peak
28 foot ceilings (tongue and grove pine ceiling & beams)
Douglas Fir exposed beams in kitchen island
Douglas Fir solid beams in great room (cat walk between upstairs rooms)
9 foot ceilings first floor
Oak interior doors, windows & trim
Anderson top of the line windows tilt in cleaning
Delta faucets stainless with sprayer in kitchen, oil rubbed bronze in master and upstairs bathroom, stainless in other upstairs bathroom and powder room
Solid mahogany front entrance door with side lights
Ceiling fans in most rooms with separate switches for lights/fan
Granite kitchen countertops & desk area in kitchen with granite
Walk in pantry in kitchen
Recessed lighting in kitchen and great room
Wired for surround sound downstairs & outside
Digital cable/phone/internet (wireless)
TV and phone hook up in all rooms, hook up for flat screens above both fireplaces
Master bathroom travertine floor, tub surround, shower and HUGE walk in closet
Curved oak custom staircase connected to catwalk with matching oak spindles
Desk area in kitchen (cabinetry matches kitchen cabinets and granite countertop)
Laundry room cabinets, drawers & sink base with stainless laundry sink & upper cabinets over washer/dryer 18 x 18 travertine floor
Formal dining room off kitchen
Powder room (travertine floor)
Hardwood flooring on first floor foyer, great room, hall, office (see website not cheap flooring).
Poured concrete cellar
4 stall garage with remotes
Blue board walls with plaster walls (very strong) and swirled ceilings
Covered deck along whole front of house
LARGE open back deck plus 2 side covered decks
Fortress deck iron railing system dark green
Small deck and steps off laundry room
HUGE unfinished basement poured cement walls
Carpet all bedrooms
Copper plumbing lines
Blown in insulation in garage and attic of house (with additional paper insulation too)
Insulation in interior walls
Cement septic tank - pumped 7/2019
Seemless gutters back of house
Appliances all GE Profile, stainless steel, 5 burner flat electric cooktop, built in convection oven, built in convection microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator (freezer on bottom and two doors on top with water and ice in door)
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 5,730
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3.5
Additional Rooms: 7
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 2008
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 2.47 Acres
Parking: 3 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed