|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This is the most stunning home under $500,000 for sale in Corrales, NM. This home will take your breath away the moment you walk into this beautifully remodelled home located on a corner lot with amazing views of the Sandia Mountains plus Refrigerated Air and Solar Panels owned. Home features 4 Bedrooms, 2 Full Bathrooms, Office or bonus room and 3 car garage/workshop internet ready (Ethernet installed with new electrical + two 220 outlets for welders, heavy duty use). Home is on 3/4 Acre with updated septic. Here is a list of all the updates you will enjoy in your new home that has been made within 2016, 2017 and 2018.
All Remodel Services Provided by Structure Services Group
1. Travertine floors
2. Backsplash in kitchen
3. Tile in the hall bathroom
4. Can lights in kitchen
5. Under cabinet lighting
6. Cabinets in kitchen
7. Bathroom Vanities
8. Light fixtures in bathrooms
9. Granite countertops throughout
10. Tubs + faucets
11. Sink + faucet in the kitchen - auto on feature - no hands
12. Travertine backsplash in Bathroom
13. Custom shower + tub + travertine master bathroom
14. Double vanity in master
15. Large master closet
16. Large master bedroom
17. Granite bar top
18. Bedroom doors
19. Closet doors
20. Knobs, hinges, hardware
21. Ceiling fans
22. Lights in hall
23. Dimmer switches
24. Blinds - entire house- Sheer top and room darkening honeycomb window coverings.
26. Water heater
27. Mini split (heating and cooling system)
28. TPO roof
29. Exterior paint
30. New interior paint
31. New Stucco
32. Metal 3 Car Garage/workshop with concrete
33. Approx. 2,000 SQFT concrete basketball pad in front of the garage
34. Mirrors in bathrooms
35. Light switches - entire house
36. House re-piped to Pex pipe - entire house
37. Tall / chair height toilets with slow closing lids
38. 1 LED toilet seat in the master bathroom
39. Alarm system conveys
40. New water filtration closet + filtration system + reverse osmosis AIO System
41. New Filter & Service for AIO System
42. Laundry room (Most houses here have utility closets)
43. Carpet and pad in all bedrooms
44. New vertical blinds
45. Office + barn door + ceiling fan
46. Solar Power on the roof- Solar Panels owned with warranty
47. Upgraded Electrical
48. Towel bars + Toilet Paper Holders
49. Weather strips
50. Appliances in Kitchen (stainless steel) + Washer & Dryer
51. Garbage disposal
52. 2 windows in the office
53. All vent covers/register covers
54. Larger master bedroom
55. Sinks in kitchen and bathrooms + utility
56. A make-up station in the master bathroom
57. Shower - almost 4' square
58. Glass Shower Door in Master
59. Bathroom Exhaust fans
60. 1 new exterior light
61. Front door locks
62. Wire shelving in hall closets + master closet
63. Remodel of master closet + bathroom
64. Vanity Light Fixture in Master Bathroom
65. 4" tall baseboards in the living room, hall, master bedroom, kitchen, and master closet
66. New stain on exterior wood decorative areas + posts
67. Cabinet + vanity handles + hardware
68. Slow close cabinets
69. GAS connection - no propane
70. Travertine in hall bathroom + nicho in shower
71. Moen faucets - all matching towel bars, etc.
72. Schlage door knobs
73. Ring Camera Flood light- Mobile app for notifications
74. Kuna Light fixture by the front door with a camera- Mobile app for notifications.
75. Resurfaced concrete patios
76. Internet-ready 3 Car Garage (Ethernet recently installed with new electrical + two 220 outlets for welders, heavy duty use)- In progress
Disclosure: Seller of the property is a licensed NM Real Estate Broker and the home is being sold by owner.
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 2,042
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 8
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 1994
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.75 Acres
Parking: 3 Spaces
- Detached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed