|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
You are just minutes away to enjoy the Venice Beach, the Pier, the Jetty, Golfing, the vibrant Venice downtown area with many restaurants and quant shops. Close to I-75, Schools, Publix, YMCA, Airports, Hospitals, Doctors, Dentists and Bus transportation right at the Community entrance.
Venice Palms has no CDD's, no City Taxes, low HOA Master Fee of just $940 for the year that includes your irrigation sprinklers for watering of your lawn and landscaping. This home sits on a large lot. No cookie cutter home here, this home is unique, no other one like it in this community.
Head inside into the foyer and great room area where you are greeted by an abundance of natural light throughout the home. Imagine yourself relaxing on the patio and enjoying a panoramic view of a beautiful tropical park like setting, listening to nature as you hear the birds chirping and palm trees swaying in the gulf wind breezes while enjoying the sound of your roman fountain in the background.
This home features:
Three Bedrooms and Three Full Bathrooms.
One of the bedrooms can be used as a Den or Home Office.
Built in 2000, lot 10,733, under air 1,617 sq. ft.
Oversized side entry 2 car garage measuring 21'4 X 21'4.
Master Bedroom with decorative crown molding.
Master Bathroom with dual sinks, walk in shower & separate toilet area.
Master bedroom with his and her closets, one is walk in closet.
Great Room, Split Floor Plan, Cathedral, Vaulted Ceilings.
Green Barrel Tile Roof.
Spa jetted tub with shower combo in Second Bathroom.
Walk in shower and pedestal sink in Third bathroom.
Garage has shelving.
Attic floored with lighting.
Beautiful decorative lighting fixtures and ceiling fans throughout the home.
Tile throughout living area with a beautiful tile insert in the Foyer.
Large Laundry room with spacious cabinets and countertop.
Home has pocket sliding doors.
Wired for Fiber Optic, Cable & Internet.
Save approximately $1,200 per annum on cable bill & get HDTV station reception at no cost to you. The HDTV Antenna stays.
Sound System in ceilings, throughout living room, master bedroom and spa bathroom.
Home has security system and recording motion sensor 4K security cameras with night vision around the home. You can monitor your home even while away.
Great neighbors and community, quiet, HOA, near I-75, easy access to Sarasota, Tampa, Orlando, close to beaches.
What I Love About The Home:
Beautiful sunrises in the front of the home and sunsets to enjoy in the backyard. The home has beautiful landscape lighting that showcases the home even at night. Concrete driveway trimmed with decorative paver stones and front porch entryway pavers. Tranquil Roman Fountain amidst lush, tropical backyard setting, extensively paved patio area with decorative stone plant beds and is a great area for entertaining. Backyard is private. Caged front entry and rear lanai allows for refreshing Gulf breezes.
This home can be sold turn key if interested.
The home furnishings will be sold in addition to the asking price of the home and sold separately.
Serious inquiries only....This home is owner occupied and to be shown by appointment only. Please do not disturb or walk around the property without an appointment. All buyers must be able to show proof of funds for cash offer or proof of being qualified for financing by mortgage lender with offer to purchase the home. Sorry no owner financing. Owner is a Realtor.
What are you waiting for....Call now for an appointment to buy this beautiful home before it's to late!
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 1,617
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 5
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 2000
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.25 Acres
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed