|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Enter through the custom wood & wrought-iron doors to the two-story foyer featuring wide-plank walnut hardwoods. This 5 bedroom, 4.1 bath luxury home sits up on a spectacular corner lot in sought-after Fox Point neighborhood and boasts an attached 4 car heated garage and 6,780 square feet of living space. Gourmet cooks kitchen with Sub Zero / Wolf appliances, HUGE center island featuring a built-in steamer, work sink & disposal; farmhouse sink, 2 dishwashers, 4 burner gas stove with double ovens & double griddle, warming drawer, granite counters, custom cabinetry & built-in speakers. Spacious breakfast room features a slider leading to your newly redesigned entertainers patio (designed by award-winning landscape architect John Staab) overlooking the park-like backyard.
The majestic cathedral-style great room features an oversized stone gas-starter wood-burning fireplace with reclaimed wood beams and surround sound.
The gentleman's study with custom cabinetry, bookshelves and shutters is ideal for a home office, kids study or formal sitting / reading room.
The spacious mud-room has a large closet and plenty of coat hooks and bench space to drop your bags and backpacks and kick off your shoes.
The 2nd level features a spacious grand master suite with sitting area, HUGE custom his/her closet and elegant spa bath with jetted tub, double vanities and walk-in custom tile shower. Also on the 2nd level you'll find the laundry and four additional bedrooms with jack-and-jill baths and spacious closets.
The lower level features log-cabin style dcor, heated floors, 12 person media room, second kitchen with built-in bar & family room with gas fireplace, exercise room, recreation room, bathroom with steam room, small home office and lots of storage.
Exterior features include sprinkler system, custom patio with speakers and apple tree, natural gas grill hook-up, adju basketball hoop on driveway, park-like backyard setting with awesome neighbors!
Upgrades abound throughout this immaculate and meticulously maintained home (such as extensive millwork (9 to 13 foot ceilings and box/tray/wood-beamed ceilings throughout the home), wide-plank walnut hardwood floors in foyer, study, dining room & guest bedroom; custom window treatments & shutters, security system, dual HVAC, reverse osmosis drinking water, high quality lighting fixtures) sizable rooms filled with natural light and attention to detail everywhere. Bring the family and start enjoying all that the Fox Point neighborhood lifestyle has to offer. Close to town, train, shopping and the highway. Too much to mention - this is a must see to believe. This 0.59 acre dream home is professionally landscaped and "forever-home" worthy.
BONUS features: top-rated Barrington Schools, Fox Point neighborhood amenities including adult & kiddie pools, swim team, water polo team, playground, tennis courts, fishing and boating on Lake Louise & numerous social events throughout the year such as progressive dinner, card party, Easter egg hunt, family campout, etc.
This property is offered for sale by owner. Please contact Lisa by phone or text at 847/736-2578 and she will be happy to schedule a showing for you!
Elementary School: ARNETT C LINES ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
High School: BARRINGTON HIGH SCHOOL
Middle School: BARRINGTON MIDDLE SCHOOL-STATION
School District: 220
- Stories: 3
- Square Feet: 6,780
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4.1
Additional Rooms: 9
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 2010
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.59 Acres
Parking: 4 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed