|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Home backs up to very private, protected tree area (natural wetland) and is only 100 yards from the intercostal waterway. Home has an open floor plan in living room - den, dining, kitchen and Carolina rooms. Master Suite is located on the first floor. Garden tub and separate shower with seat in master bathroom on first floor. Upstairs is great for family and guests with large loft area separating 2 bedrooms and full bathroom. There is plenty of storage in this home. 4 walk- in closets plus 7 other closets. Freshly painted interior walls are light gray with bright, white baseboards. Included in Kitchen is new Bocsh no finger-print stainless dishwasher. All other kitchen appliances are matching stainless. Large brick fireplace is centered in the living (den) area with cathedral ceiling. The Loft overlooks family room and pool area. Tile and hardwood are on the first floor. Ceiling fans are throughout the home. Washer and Dryer will be conveyed upon sale. All draperies are included. This home has been well maintained.
New TRANE COMPLETE TOTAL HVAC SYSTEM AND ALL NEW DUCTWORK is less than 1 year old.
New Roof: 50 Year GAF Architectural Shingles with Monarch Roof and Labor Warranty on Home and Pool House with new 6 inch seamless gutters.
Double privacy gate opens to park boat, trailer, jet-ski, etc. entire back yard is privacy fenced. Large freshly painted gray decking for entertaining. Roomy screened in porch area with ceiling fan and television with cable overlooking the sparkling pool.
Brand new pool liner, pool pump, filter sand, and accessories compliment the sparkling swimming pool.
The large workshop or pool house has an electric panel and room enough for extra refrigerator or freezer with shelving. Pool house has electricity, ceiling fan, TV with Cable, and water access.
Great neighborhood has an optional $4.00 month ($50.00 annual) voluntary HOA membership with limited restrictions.
Quick access to Market Commons, Myrtle Beach International Airport, Grand Coastal Mall, Highways (17, 501, 31 and 707), only 8 minute drive thru Market Commons to the beach, only 5 minutes to Broadway at the Beach and only 100 yards to the Intercostal Canal. We are 5 minutes from boat launch by Swing Bridge off 707.
HTC digital cable, internet and security system installed. Spectrum is available in neighborhood also. Santee Cooper is the electric provider with added 3 LED security lighting.
- Square Feet: 3,186
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 13
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 1986
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.34 Acres
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed