|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
A beautifully recently renovated single family home on Nassau Point in Cutchogue. Furnished and decorated and fully equipped to move in. Perfect for year round living or seasonal use. A meticulous yard with landscaping that is lush and colorful. Quiet and peaceful neighborhood with beach rights. Walk to beach! A rare opportunity to purchase a home on Nassau Point that is in such mint condition and move in ready!!!!!! Large lot for pool/ play area or just to enjoy as is. Are you ready to call this home yours?
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 2,200
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1.5
Additional Rooms: 6
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 1950
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 1.50 Acres
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2018. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatShools.net
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday - Friday 7am to 7pm (Central time)