|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
3400 square foot house located in Cedar Cove off the Cedar Point Roadway on quiet, low-traffic Sunset Drive. Four bedrooms, four full bathrooms, and two fireplaces. Master Bedrooms on the first and second floors with two additional bedrooms on the first floor. 110' of concrete and steel piling dock with a current depth of 52 inches, two 50 Amp dock-side receptacles, and two PWC lifts. Private beach privileges on the quarter mile lakefront are collectively owned by the Cedar Cove Property Owner's Association with an HOA fee of $300 A YEAR.
Newly remodeled kitchen from the studs up. All custom soft-close cabinets, granite counter tops, with brand new or recent stainless steel appliances, under-counter lighting, all new electrical and plumbing, and finished with porcelain flooring.
This house has too many options and upgrades to list from the new kitchen, hand-scraped walnut flooring and custom oak cabinets and gas fireplace in the spacious family room; to the sun room with floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the concrete patio, newly reconditioned cedar deck, canal, and dock. The roof and garage door/lift are 5 years old. The two and one-half garage, two attics, and over-sized closets provide an enormous amount of storage. There is a heated and air conditioned workroom off the garage.
The second floor is a large master bedroom with dual sinks, whirlpool two-person tub, shower, Bosch tank-less water heater system, and spacious walk-in closet. The second story provides an elevated panoramic view of the entire Sandusky Bay, Cedar Point, and Cedar Cove.
This house was designed to be low maintenance and super energy efficient with two separate heating and air conditioning systems. It is priced to sell and negotiable. At this time, principals only.
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 3,333
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 4
Additional Rooms: 11
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 1997
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.33 Acres
Parking: 2.5 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2018. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatShools.net
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed