|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Beautiful, well maintained 1930's home on approximately one acre. Park like setting. Private yard with rear deck and hot tub. Eat in kitchen with large island. Dual master suites. 1st floor laundry . Second floor is open room with full bath, storage and cedar closet. Full basement with workshop, laundry, bathroom and play room . Several built ins with 1930's charm. Cherry wood cabinets and solid surface counter tops thru out the house. Updated windows, electrical, plumbing and garage doors and motors.
- Stories: 1.5
- Square Feet: 2,400
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 11
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 1930
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 1 Acre
Parking: 3 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2018. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatShools.net
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday - Friday 7am to 7pm and Saturday 8am to 6pm (Central time)