|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Fully rebuilt home in highly desireable neighborhood. Home was rebuilt from wall studs, and floors. All new electric and plumbing, gas furnace & heat pump. Move in ready home. Ceramic tile floor in kitchen with many cupboards. Granite counter tops. Family room has fireplace. Vaulted ceilings making this home feel large and roomy. Metal roof, hardi-plank siding, hardwood floors in living room and bedrooms. Tankless water heater, and foam insulation in attic and under house, and newer windows make this home energy efficent. This house is located within walking distance to downtown, Pigeon Point Park and dock. When we rebulit this house two years ago we use only high quality materials. Our family has outgrown what was going to be our forever home. Large fenced in back yard. Seperate laundry room. Attic for additional storage, and large screened in porch attached to back of home. Friendly neighborhood that many Beaufort residents enjoy walking through. The pictures do not show the true beauty of this home, so please arrange for a showing.
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 1,100
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1.5
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Built in: 1947
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0 Sq. Ft.
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2017. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatShools.net
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday - Friday 7am to 7pm and Saturday 8am to 6pm (Central time)