|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Inviting front porch with exterior lighting has natural wood beadboaard ceiling and is large enough for nice furniture. The newer storm door is full glass and you can look out from the living room to the front porch. A screen can replace the glass for a nice fall breeze throughout the house. The warm and natural hardwood floors flow throughout the house (with exception of kitchen and bath). Painted white trim throughout is crisp and clean and provides a nice contrast to the darker floors and clean light gray walls. The focus of the living room is the large wood burning fireplace. When you have a fire, it really makes the house so cozy and inviting. The mantle is flanked by elegant hinged windows on either side. The dining room between kitchen and living room is framed by a large arched entryway and has two full windows, side by side that overlook the front yard. Kitchen is updated with fixtures, cabinetry, and appliances. Entry to side of house, driveway and backyard off kitchen. This is very convenient for many reasons. It is also behind the fence for letting out pets or child. Each bedroom has 2 windows and newer paddle ceiling fans with remotes. Bath has updated pedestal sink and ceramic tile, and linen closet. Window in bath overlooks backyard. Partially finished full basement. Cellar storage under the porch. Newer furnace. Large backyard has mature maples and pines that provide shade for the house and privacy. Fully fenced yard adequate for pets. The backyard is large and perfect for a fire pit and outdoor activities. Two trees are perfectly spaced for a hammock (mine is still there). Detached one car garage has just been painted and has a new garage door with opener. A long driveway goes into the backyard to the detached garage.
New central air just installed. New windows will be installed next week (they have been ordered). New garage door with opener and garage just painted. Interior freshly painted throughout including all closets and trim. Front porch freshly painted.
Conveniently located to US 35, Interstate 75 and 675, the Greene, Dots Market and Kettering shopping. Within 2 blocks of Wilmington and Patterson and/or Smithville and Patterson.
- Square Feet: 902
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
Additional Rooms: 1
Heating & Cooling
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1942
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.21 Acres
- Detached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed