|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Own this gorgeous, highly upgraded, single-story home, only 2 years old, inside the guard-gated, prestigious golf community of Tuscany Village. Premium corner lot nothing but privacy, house model is one of a kind. This Home features 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 3 car garage. Stunning curb appeal with stone arches and all paved driveway, paved walkway which takes you to the paved courtyard entrance of the front door. You can enjoy the mountain view from the front courtyard.
Home has over $100,000 of upgrades, this house is overly upgraded, most homes won't compare. Custom interior paint throughout. Luxury vinyl plank flooring throughout, open floor plan. Recessed lighting in the living room and kitchen all on dimmers with pendant lighting above the kitchen island. The kitchen has a large under-mount sink. The living room is prewired for surround sound system also added an electrical outlet for mounting tv to the wall. The master bedroom has a coffered ceiling with crown molding and recessed lighting on a dimmer. The master closet has installed custom storage shelving and 6 drawer dresser unit with LED ceiling fixtures. The laundry room has a countertop with sink and cabinets and storage shelves, an LED ceiling light fixture. Garage has a ceiling-hung storage system, garage is also fully insulated along with added insulation with soundproofing between the secondary bedroom and bathroom, laundry room. Built-in fire sprinkler system. Custom Security Screens on rear patio door and rear master bedroom windows. Light Filtering privacy bottom-up or top-down window coverings. The beautiful custom iron gate serves as an entrance to the backyard. Beautifully landscaped backyard, full length covered patio in the back of the house, the backyard patio is fully paved extends 260' x 12'. Planter wall added for plants & additional seating for parties 33'11" in length. Dwarf lime tree, assorted palm trees & artificial grass area.
There are no other homes of this model in the community that you can compare this home too. So please bear this in mind if you're looking up comparables you cannot go by sq footage alone that is not a valid price comparable.
This home has so many upgrades that most people may not have thought of doing but will appreciate once seen. This house is nothing short of quality and is completely turn-key. This home is a must buy opportunity. Price has been reduced. Remember buying a brand new build still accrues costs afterward, this home is only 2 YEARS OLD! Everything & more are already done.
House is completely turn-key. The neighborhood is great, people are friendly everyone says hi when they are out for walks with kids or pets. Streets are wide and sidewalks for walking. Very well maintained golf course pretty area, 24hr patrolled security and manned gate 365 days a year. Recreation Center is 35,000 sq ft, the center has meeting rooms, a full-size gym, fitness center, aerobics room, basketball court, racquetball court, billiards room, ping pong, crafting room and a 13,000 square foot pool. Outside basketball and play yards.
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 1,740
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 7
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Security System
- Built in: 2017
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 6,970 Sq. Ft.
Parking: 3 Spaces
- Detached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed