|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
You can easily get to downtown Nashville w/o even using the interstates. Be to the airport in 10 minutes. So many ways to get around as you truly are in an excellent location!
This property was just professionally remodeled and ready for immediate occupancy. The kitchen has been updated with: High quality selected real granite counter top materials and also with custom installed subway backsplash tiling. Nice real wood cabinetry offers lots of storage space. New Stainless steel appliances : Dutchdoor refrigerator; Dishwasher; Deep dual sink; High arch water faucet; Oven; Stovetop range; Microwave oven.
High quality laminate flooring has been installed on the main level over a solid slab base. Fresh carpeting installed in the stairway and upper hallway and the bedrooms. New cove molding installed and new wide slat blinds. Nice dining room which also could be used as a study.
There are two generously sized bedrooms which have a lot of closet storage space. Each bedroom has its own private 1/2 bath with toilet and new granite top vanity. There is a tub/shower in between the two 1/2 baths upstairs which has been updated with gorgeous tile. There is also a convenient 1/2bath on the main level. Laundry area with washer and dryer hookups ready for your units.
Property is very solid and clean. Locking storm doors on front and rear of property.
New Roof was installed in the Spring of 2019. The water heater was replaced sometime in 2018. The heating and air conditioning system work perfectly.
Enjoy sitting on the front porch or the rear private patio.
HOA FEE $175.00 per month includes: "Exterior insurance" Yard grounds upkeep Trash removal
There are two reserved parking spaces immediately in front of the property.
Low annual property taxes Low utilities
This is a really nice two story unit for anyone to enjoy!
Please call Jerry at 615-545-2961 to schedule your personal tour of this property
OPEN HOUSE NOVEMBER 3rd and NOVEMBER 10th 2:00 to 4:00PM
Short video tour below Copy Paste into your browser
- Square Feet: 1,160
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 3
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Built in: 1983
- Structure Type: Condo
- Lot Size: 0 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed