|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Secluded in the middle of the Custer National Forrest sets 160 acres with 3 wells, seasonal creek and a 2010 built 2,340sqft home. This spacious ranch style one level home has 4 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms & a bonus room that could be used as a secondary living space or trophy room. The home has stainless steel appliances including a XLG refrigerator it also has propane heat, central air & accommodations for a wood stove. The house boasts French doors, a 70ft covered deck, 2 smaller decks and a hot tub that conveys with the property. The outbuildings include a 30x40 rock floor shop with a 10ft lean-to attached, insulated pump house with electricity & concrete floor, chicken coop, corrals & a storage shed.
This property is surrounded by Custer National Forrest on all sides which is loaded with game including Elk, Mule Deer, White Tail Deer, Grouse and Turkey, literally making it a hunters paradise! The latest World Record Bull Elk was harvested just two years ago during archery season in the area.
The possibilities are seriously endless with this property as it would also make a great horse property, hobby farm, small livestock operation, telecommuting career or even a vacation destination for anyone wanting away from the hustle of city life.
Note that we will consider splitting the property into 2 separate parcels- 90 acres of land &/or 70 acres with house & outbuildings to accommodate if necessary. Emails are good but phone calls will get you the fastest response, please CALL (406)749-0109 or (406)-784-6169 DO NOT TEXT THESE ARE NON TEXTING NUMBERS!!
- Square Feet: 2,340
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 6
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 2010
- Structure Type: Farm/Land
- Lot Size: 160 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed