|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
You will fall in love with this house as soon as you walk into the spacious foyer. To the left is the formal living room, the right an office with privacy glass door.
Continue on into the outstanding kitchen, dining room, family room open-concept area with fireplace and entertainment built-ins.
Cherry KraftMade cabinets & quartz countertops- the kitchen island is 9' long! Slide-in convection oven/range with warming drawer, exhaust vent, built in microwave and convection wall oven are all KitchenAid. (yes - two full-sized ovens!) The 28 cubic foot refrigerator is Samsung with large beverage drawer. A wide hallway just off the kitchen leads you to the oversized walk in pantry with built in shelves and drawer units. The half bath is on the main level easily accessed from the entertainer's patio.
The ground floor mudroom/laundry room sports a 7' folding counter with 4 built in large basket bays to sort your laundry. A deep laundry sink separates the washer and dryer.
Upstairs is a spacious master bedroom with en suite that has a double sink vanity & large shower. The walk-in closet has ample storage and includes a shoe storage wall.
The three nicely sized guest bedrooms share a bathroom with tub/shower combo.
The basement main room is finished - great for the kids to hang out! The backroom has extra tall ceilings - we use as a workout room would be great for a theater room too! Large storage rooms with built in shelving complete the basement and crawl space storage too!
Onto the patio - we have hosted sit down dinners with 26+ people on the patio! The covered portion has ceiling fan - the soffits have recessed lights - the deck and built in firepit seating is TimberTech - so no rot or re-staining!
The professionally landscaped front and backyards are a delight - large enough to play a serious game of ball. Large mature trees create an natural enclave - a sight to behold!
We hope you enjoy raising your family here - we have!
Side load 2 car garage & 10' x 12' storage shed - big enough for your golf cart!
Incredible neighborhood with spectacular Fourth of July Celebration. Family fun day; FireCracker Trot 5K; North v South Adult and Children softball games - come home to the neighborhood you have always wanted! (3500 sq ft =2600 sqft top two levels; 900+ sq ft basement)
- Square Feet: 3,500
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 9
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1976
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.45 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed