|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom, wonderfully maintained home has a 1-car attached garage AND a 2-car detached garage located on the outlot which is included in the sale. The home boasts a open and spacious floor plan with over 2,400 sq. ft..
This is the PERFECT home for entertaining, first time home buyers or those taking care of parents with the potential of 2 master suites.
This exceptional home has been recently freshened up with fresh paint, new landscaping in the front yard, new carpets in the bedrooms, new HVAC unit and new tile in 2 of the 3 bathrooms.
In 2017 it received a new roof, new appliances, new washer and dryer, and new hardwood floors throughout the main living areas.
The large rear yard boasts generous amounts of deck/patio space complete with a fire pit and hot tub for your own slice of heaven for relaxing.
The master suite has an adjoining sunroom filled with natural sunlight from large windows and skylights, propane fireplace and a recently renovated oversized master bath with jacuzzi tub, separate shower and double sinks.
The country kitchen boats stainless steel appliances, stainless steel countertops, slate backsplash, tons of cabinet space and a large skylight for lots of natural light.
The oversized cabin style family room complete with brick fireplace and wood planked ceiling is extremely spacious and has been known to host some great get togethers to include live music.
All of this situated on .74 acres in a convenient, friendly neighborhood with outstanding schools and nearby shopping conveniences.This is a very special home that is move in ready for your family to make their own memories in. Don't miss out on this one of a kind house!
- Square Feet: 2,424
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 6
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 1977
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.74 Acres
- Detached Garage
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed