|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
PLEASE!!!....ANYONE SENDING ME EMAIL ABT MY PROPERTY, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN TEXT. FOR SOME REASON I CAN'T RESPOND TO EMAIL SENT FROM THIS SITE....THE SENDERS' EMAIL ADDRESS IS NOT SHOWN ANYWHERE EVEN WHEN LINK TO MY ADDRESS IS CLICKED. WHEN I RECEIVE YOUR MAIL IT SHOWS IT COMING FROM ME.
BEST TO USE MY PERSONAL EMAIL..... SWOODS1@BELLSOUTH.NET
APPROX. 1 1/2 HRS FROM METRO ATL.
JUST REDUCED TO $159,900 .
THIS IS LOCATED IN TN NEAR THE TN/GA/NC BORDER, APPROX. 30 MI NORTH OF BLUE RIDGE, GA. .......IN THE GOLD PANNING AREA OF S.E. TN MTS....ABT HOUR AND A HALF FROM METRO ATL.
WE HAVE LOWEST GASOLINE PRICES IN SOUTHEAST, NO STATE INCOME TAX, VERY LOW PROPERTY TAXES.
$159900 / 2br - 1250ft - RESTORED 2BR/2BA/3ACRES/BARN/STREAM/POND (TN MTS/COKER CRK/N. OF BLUE RIDGE, GA)
2 BR/2BA, BARN, 3 ACRES +/-, CREEK, STOCKED POND, RECENTLY TOTALLY REMODELED INCLUDING NEW ROOF, NEW INSULATED WINDOWS/DOORS, NEW ELECTRICAL, NEW PLUMBING/BATH/COMMODES/VANITIES, NEW FLOORS, NEW WALLS/CEILINGS, NEW APPLIANCES. IN SHORT, I GUTTED THIS GRAY BRICK HOUSE(50'S VINTAGE) EXCEPT FOR WALLS/FRAMING AND REPLACED EVERYTHING, CLEANED AND RESTOCKED POND WITH CATFISH, REROOFED AND UPGRADED BARN. IN ADDITION TO POND IT HAS A NICE STREAM RUNNING ENTIRE LENGTH OF PROPERTY WITH WOODEN BRIDGE CROSSING, RAIL FENCE IN FRT., NEW FRUIT TREES. WATER SUPPLY IS MOUNTAIN SPRING WITH NEW PUMP/PRESSURE TANK(NEVER KNOWN TO GO DRY IN 70 YRS.)
ENTIRE INTERIOR IS "LOG CABIN STYLE"...BEAMS, WOOD FLOORS, CEILINGS, WALLS, ALL FROM LOCAL TIMBER AND STONE FIREPLACE W/ GAS LOGS OR CAN BE CHANGED BACK TO BURN WOOD.
DEEP IN GOLD PANNING AREA OF SOUTHERN, TN MTS, USED WKLY AS FAMILY GET-AWAY. APPROX 1 HR FROM KNOXVILLE, LESS THAN 2 HRS FROM ATLANTA AREA ON TN HWY 68 IN COKER CREEK COMMUNITY OF MONROE COUNTY, TN. TN HWY 68 IS CONTINUATION OF GA HWY 5 AFTER CROSSING STATE LINE AT MCCAYSVILLE, GA/COPPERHILL, TN(APPROX.25 MI. N. TO PROPERTY FROM STATE LINE). SHOWN BY APPT.
PRICE IS $159,900.00 ,INCLUDING ALL APPLIANCES. NO AGENTS. I DON'T NEED HELP SELLING. .
FOR MORE INFO/APPT TO SEE SEND YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO SWOODS1 AT BELLSOUTH.NET OR PH. EIGHT 65-388-FIVE TWO SEVEN TWO
NO RENT/LEASE TO OWN. NO OWNER FINANCE.
NO TEXTS, PLEASE! I CAN'T TEXT AND I CAN'T RESPOND TO TEXT! EMAIL OR PH. ONLY
list of recently finished remodel/restore project:
doors (ext.& int.)
wiring/circuit breaker box
water lines (from supply to and throughout house and barn)
interior walls (some old walls removed/rooms enlarged)
bathroom fixtures(tub, showers, commodes, sinks, faucets)
kitchen cabinets/counter tops, sink
water pump/reserve pressure tank(WATER SUPPLY IS MT. SPRING, which, i'm told has never been dry.)
lighting fixtures/ceiling fans
fireplace stone/mantle(gas logs)
3rd small bedroom converted to 2nd bath and laundry/utility area. now, 2 bedroom/2 bath
new fruit trees, ornamental trees, landscaping
barn roof, wiring, water supply, stall gates
pond cleaned and stocked with catfish
ph. 865-388-5272 cell
PLEASE READ ENTIRE DESCRIPTION!!!! if you want info/pics, pls email me direct. email@example.com several problems with email addresses bouncing back
LOW FUEL PRICES, NO PERSONAL INCOME TAX.
ONE OF BUSINESS FRIENDLIEST/RETIREE FRIENDLIEST STATES IN THE NATION!!!!
TN, NO STATE INCOME TAX, LOW, LOW PROPERTY TAXES.
GOOGLE MAP 13406 NEW HWY 68, TELLICO PLAINS, TN 37385
AGAIN, I REPEAT, NO RENT TO OWN OR LEASE TO OWN!! NO OWNER FINANCE.
click link below for more in for on coker creek area of e. tn http://theblueridgehighlander.com/monroe_county_tennessee/index.php
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 1,250
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 5
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1950
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 3 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed