|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This home has lots of updating. Last year, the floor we redone in PVC wood lamimate(25 yr warranty from manufacturer) and mouldings have been redone in wood, all walls are of matching texture. The bathrooms have been updated tastefully. All the exterior glass is impact resistant. The French doors and the bathroom door leading to the pool are also made of impact glass. The roof was redone with flat roof tile 3 years ago and has a 30 year warranty. All the pumps and timers have been updated for the pool. The HVAC system was serviced and the compressor was replaced less than a year ago. The kitchen is waiting for your special touch, as we have left that to the new homeowner. The appliances are top of the line and give you a great starting point for your dream kitchen. The property has rear covered terrace that can be used as a carport or has incredible potential for being a 4th bedroom/bathroom(We have enough leftover tile saved if you choose to take this route). The possibilities here are endless.
Both bedrooms are of good size, one having a view of the front and backyard and the other a view of the pool and backyard. The master bedroom is huge, has a huge closet, the bathroom has been updated and there is also an office nook in the bedroom. Home can be made ADA compliant very easily.
The home has a circular driveway in the front of the property, one side leading to 136 street and the other on the less busy 99 avenue. For added security, we have a secure, electronically gated yard where your can store your large Boat/RV/Trailer, etc. Since 136th street is very busy, the fence in front of 136 has security paneling to give you better seclusion and on 99th avenue is just fenced. Tons of room to have your parties, great safe neighborhood. Excellent school districts. The list goes on and on..
This truly is my loss and hope you and your family can make it YOUR huge gain. I invite you to come see the property yourself and schedule a showing. We were never planning to sell but the whole family goes to school out of state and our children have decided they like it here better than Florida, and the kids want to finish school here(obviously Im biased)
We are offering this property for $650,000. We invite all forms of payment and are also willing to consider a Land contract with a large 40% down payment(260K). Land contract will be done through a title company and all information will be filed with the county at closing.
This property is also available for rent for $3,200.00
- Square Feet: 2,054
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 5
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 1959
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.54 Acres
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed