|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
FINANCIAL OPPORTUNITY TO QUALIFIED BUYER: 3.25% 30 YR FIXED RATE ASSUMABLE $98000 MORTGAGE WITH $62000 CASH. CURRENT MORTGAGE PAYMENT $498 + ESCROW INSURANCE/TAX
The home is 1200 square foot three bedrooms, or a Master Bedroom with semi-private Mother In Law Apt, 1 1/2 bath, with two covered porches and a 12'x12' deck, with stairs and wrap-around ramps. One porch with a summer herbal kitchen garden just off the kitchen door. Off the back deck are four raised bed gardens.
The large living/dining rooms run the width of the home opening to a true country kitchen. There is a wall of doors that roll across the entire width of the kitchen separating it from the living room. It provides charming privacy when guests are sharing the back two bedroom spaces. It's unique and functional at the same time. Before the wall of Doors is the third bedroom with a half bath. This provides privacy from the other two bedrooms, separated by the kitchen.
Off the second and third back bedrooms are located in the rear of the home that can also convert into a TV room, Mother in Law Quarter, or office, however you choose to use the space. There is the door leading to the back deck where there's room for sunning, relaxing with friends with those four raised bed gardens to sweeten the view just beyond the deck.
2019 newly updates "Crawl Space Insulation System " and Attic Insulation, this comes with a five year "Transferable Warrantee".
Moving on to the exterior points of interest, a summer kitchen complete with its own propane gas grill connected from the main house propane tank, with additional space for the Broiler/Steamer. Outdoor cooking made beautiful and easy, as it sits on red paver-pad patio only feet from the home.
For the gun enthusiasts there is a small Shooting Gallery On-site!"
There is a well house nestled between the garage and the house. It is newly insulated for worry free functionality in all weather. With an updated easy filter replacement system, just inside the door.
It has a full house "Top of the line full house Generac Generator" that runs off its own separate propane tank and services all appliances in the home including the central cooling and heating systems. Should the electricity go off, three seconds later the generator takes over and can sustain for nine day's worth of propane. This also has a five year "Transferable Warrantee".
The 24'x26' garage has a tall roof line and high door suitable for an RV entrance. Along two walls are custom built-in storage, and workbenches. The garage has ample electricity with its own electrical system.
There's something for everyone here, make it what you want it to be, a summer getaway, a Fall and Winter Hunting home or year round living, but for sure relax and enjoy the beauty of the South Central Missouri region. Missouri apparently has more wildflowers than any other state. It truly is four, ever changing seasons of beauty!
You will find:
* Hunting in Mark Twain National Reserve in 6 miles
* Fishing, Hiking, Riding, Lakes and Rivers, with Canoeing nearby or in surrounding areas
* Branson, MO with live shows, Silver Dollar City and so much more, 120 Minutes southwest
* Springfield and major Airport west 90 minutes
* If you own your own plane, Willow Springs has its own airport for your convenience
* Six Flags is 2 1/2 hours northeast.
Call SJ Sutton with questions at 417 252-1854
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 1,200
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1.5
Additional Rooms: 4
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Built in: 1985
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 7.64 Acres
Parking: 1.5 Spaces
- Detached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed