|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Lake Superior/Whitefish Bay view directly across the street with lake public access. Charming rustic cabin/cottage on double wooded lot. Stone/wood exterior, knotty pine interior. Carpet & wood floors. New 15 yr warranty roof, electric baseboard supplemental heat, wood stove with stone accent, septic system, partially furnished. Freighters pass by in route to Soo Locks, Point Iroquois Lighthouse short walkWooded lot has Lakeshore Dr (Lake Superior Scenic Byway) frontage AND Lakeview Rd. frontage which give you access to Monocle Lake behind with lots of hicking/snowshoeing trails. Lakefront feel without the lakefront price. Shed for storage, and small wood shed for keeping wood dry for burning. Situated within one hour from Mackinac Bridge, Sault Ste Marie, Soo Locks and many other day trips in the beautiful Upper Penninsula.
We have enjoyed every minute we have spent owning this off-the-chart charming cottage.
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 944
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
Heating & Cooling
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1951
- Structure Type: Other
- Lot Size: 202x213 Ft.
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- SchoolDigger Ratings provided by SchoolDigger.com
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed