|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Situated on five acres in desirable North Yarmouth, this two family historic farmhouse blends the best of old New England charm with a great location just thirty minutes from Portland. The four bedroom farmhouse features two updated bathrooms, updated vaulted master bedroom with exposed beams, and spacious kitchen. Bordered by the Chandler Brook Preserve at the back of the property this home offers picturesque views of the morning sunrise. Well, septic, heat and HW all approx. ten years young and in great condition. With an additional neighboring unit complete with bedroom, full bath, living room and bonus room, supplementing your expenses is easy. Do you have a home based business that requires some space? Maybe you would like to get those boats, motorcycles, four wheelers and other toys inside and out of the weather? Perhaps you need a heated shop space? All this and more can be easily accommodated with the spacious 50 x 70 three level barn. Featuring it's own modern 200a service with nearly all new wiring this sought after space is great for those shop tools and other demands.
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 3,575
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 4
- Built in: 1850
- Structure Type: Multi-Family
- Lot Size: 5 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- SchoolDigger Ratings provided by SchoolDigger.com
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed