|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
In addition to the items checked above, this house has a 12x26 Florida room on the canal side. Both bedrooms and bathrooms are on one side of the house and the bedrooms are large enough for queen sized beds with one being large enough for a king sized bed. One bedroom and the hallway were re-carpeted with new carpet in 2005. The master bedroom has a laminated wood floor. The master bath has a tiled shower and tiled floor and the guest bedroom has a tub/shower combination and tiled floor. The rest of the house has over 900 sq. ft. of porcelean tile installed in 2004. The kitchen has a new stove and microwave (2005) and a refrigerator installed in 1999. The kitchen has 39 sq. ft. of counter top with cupboards underneath all of it. The washer and dryer are located in the garage. A wetbar is located at the end of the kitchen area. In 2005 the house had a new roof, double driveway, paint,insulated windows in the main part of the house; New garage door;new small porch on the front of house; New lawn in the front and new 8'x10' shed. There is also a second small shed. The canal side has a 90 ft. concrete wall and a pressure treated dock. At no wake speed it is three minutes to the Peace River. There is enough room to put a boat lift in and enough room to put a pool in the back yard. There are no houses immediately to the right or left for several lots. The yard contains one Ruby Red grapefruit tree, one naval orange tree and two generic orange trees for excellent orange juice. There are twenty six houses on this dead end street that is one mile from I-75 and 4 and 1/2 miles to a Super WalMart. Elementary, middle and high schoos within five miles. THERE IS NO CHINESE DRYWALL.
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 1,500
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Built in: 1984
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 90x120 Ft.
Parking: 1 Space
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- SchoolDigger Ratings provided by SchoolDigger.com
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed