|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
Original architectural details including slate mansard roof, tin ceilings, marble mantle and elegant wood trimwork.
Large, spacious, airy rooms. Ample closet space.
3,801 sq ft plus finished attic.
Walk-in granite basement.
1st floor: 2 bedroom, full bath, kitchen, dining, livingroom, parlor, foyer, mudroom
2nd floor: 4 bedroom, 2 full bath, family room/tvroom, reading nook
3rd floor: Finished attic:1 bedroom, bath, living area, 2 walk-in closets, large attic/storage space.
25' x 25' cedar deck overlooking large yard with water views
Substantial granite curbing, granite details and granite wall outlining the property.
Walking distance to Town, school, ferry terminal and nature conservancy.
This well maintained family home had been run as summer B&B since 1995.
- Stories: 3
- Square Feet: 3,801
- Bedrooms: 6
- Bathrooms: 4
Additional Rooms: 10
- Built in: 1873
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.60 Acres
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2018. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatShools.net
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed