|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
You will love the privacy that this beautiful three-bedroom, 1810 square foot Ranch home has to offer. Built in 1995, this home sits on 10.2 acres, and is encompassed by a nice combination of open fields, trees, brook, large pond, and well sculpted perennial flower gardens. Friends and family will enjoy cozy seasonal gatherings around the in-ground swimming pool on beautiful summer days and warming up next to the wood fireplace after a day of winter fun.
Morning coffee or an evening glass of wine listening to the babbling brook is a perfect way to start or to end to your day.
This large 1 story home offers an open floor plan with great flow. The large mudroom off the garage, leads you into a bright spacious kitchen and dining room, with hardwood floors and cathedral ceilings that are adorned by sky lights that bring lots of natural lighting into this space.
The spacious sunken living room has a wood fireplace, and large windows with picturesque views. The cathedral cedar ceilings and natural wood finishing offers warmth and abundant natural lighting which makes it perfect for entertaining.
The master bedroom has a Full bathroom with whirlpool tub, large closet space, and patio doors that lead out to a private deck. The second and third bedrooms are good size rooms with large closet space. The second bedroom also has patio doors that lead to another private deck. Across from the second bedroom and beside the third bedroom is another full bathroom and laundry area that completes this section of the house.
The partially finished basement has a large family room equipped for a sauna, a wood burning furnace, wood room, a large storage area, work shop and a finished fourth room that can serve as a workout room, play room, craft room or a spare bedroom.
New updates include refinished kitchen cupboards, paint, tiled floors, hot water tank, roof, weatherization, and just recently installed radiant heat throughout the main living area.
Above the 3-car garage is a bright, spacious 1 bedroom in-law apartment, perfect for guests. The 864 square foot apartment has a large living room with cathedral ceilings that offers lots of natural lighting, a dining room, large bathroom as well as a spacious kitchen and bedroom.
Outside you will enjoy large lawns and your private in-ground swimming pool with pool house and fire pit. There is a good-sized hobby barn with Spring fed water & electricity, that would be perfect for your animals or extra storage. There is also a private picnic area over the covered bridge, great for evening campfires. If you enjoy snowmobiling, skiing, and the great outdoors, this is the property for you! Close to the VAST trail and 40 minutes from Jay Peak or Burke Mountain.
Holland is situated in one of the most verdant parts of Northern Vermont. You are within minutes of some of the best recreational ponds, lakes and rivers this area offers. The VAST Trail is accessible from this home, North Country hospital is only 12 miles away and I-91 is just 3 miles away. Montreal is a short hour and a half drive, and Boston is 3 1/2 hrs away. This beautiful country home has been well maintained, and ready for you to move in. Don?t miss out on your chance to own this beautiful property!
- Square Feet: 1,810
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 5
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Built in: 1995
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 10.16 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed