|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
As you enter through the front door and pass through the foyer you will notice the soaring ceiling and cozy living room complete with an electric fireplace its also wired for surround sound.
To your right you will be surprised by the Tuscan-esque wall mural painted by Mitzi Presley Holt, a local artist in the dining room perfectly suited for morning breakfast and fun dinner parties.
The flooring in the main living areas is cork a sustainable & durable material. Did you know cork flooring is resistant to mold, mildew & termites? Rooms with cork flooring are comfortable underfoot and are naturally warm & quiet.
The eat-in kitchen is a cooks delight with a huge quartz topped island, tile floors, double ovens, smooth cooktop, pantry, Bosch dishwasher, stainless double sink and plenty of cabinet space. The laundry room is just off of the kitchen with an entry into the two-car garage which has room for an extra fridge, freezer and a work bench.
Our large master bedroom has brand new carpeting (as have all the bedrooms). Its spacious bathroom has a double vanity, garden tub, stand-alone shower and two walk-in closets.
Behind the double French doors in the living room is the sun/game room - large enough to accommodate a full-size pool table - complete with two large storage closets (just right for storing holiday decorations). The sliding glass door takes you onto the large composite wood deck & you cant help but notice the lush greenbelt behind the house which will provide you with priceless privacy. The well-maintained yard has a sprinkler system, four raised vegetable beds and a utility shed a gardeners dream.
Back in the house you will find a big bathroom with one entry off of the sunroom & the other off of the back hallway leading to the first of three bedrooms on other side of the house. This nicely-sized room was used as a craft/sewing/guest room. Through the living room, there is another hallway with two more bedrooms and the third bathroom. The front bedroom has a cedar ceiling and large picture window.
As you head back to the front door you will find the flex room perfect for an office (with two more closets), reading room or playroom.
The HVAC and water heater were replaced in 2017.
- Square Feet: 3,010
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 10
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 2000
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.44 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed