|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Some of the many upgrades include: granite kitchen countertops with stainless steel appliances and an island, laminate wood stairway, laminate wood floor den, crown molding in the kitchen and second bedroom, and accordion hurricane shutters. New water heater and dishwasher in 2019. AC replaced in 2013. New carpet and paint in 2017. House has been upgraded with smart technology that allows you to control and automate the lights, thermostat, and locks from your smart phone. Never worry about forgetting to turn up the thermostat, locking the doors, or turning off the lights when you go on vacation. You can also use your favorite voice assistant (Siri, Alexa, Google) to control your devices! This charming well-maintained and cared for home could be yours before the neighborhood Halloween Parade!
Rare beautiful park-view from the balcony, front door, and multiple windows. Two-car garage with lots of storage space and room for two more cars in the driveway, plenty of guest spots and an extra parking lot. Lots of storage space! Friendly, quiet neighborhood with well-maintained amenities, including: pool, nature and walking trails, parks, playgrounds, sports court, and organized holiday events. Lush, mature trees. Expansive master bedroom with his and hers walk in closets. Master bathroom with dual vanities, large shower, and jacuzzi tub. Additional bedroom with large storage closet and private bathroom. Full-size washer and dryer in separate laundry closet, also upstairs. Third bedroom on ground floor with closet, can be used as den, office, or man cave! Large renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, and island overlooks the first floor in this open concept home! Adorable balcony and large sliding glass doors are perfect for enjoying the upcoming South Florida winter! Lowest HOA dues around; includes cable! Your smart home will welcome you by turning on the lights and turning down the AC upon your arrival! Accordion hurricane shutters make preparing for storm season a breeze!
Owner will cooperate and pay a commission to a real estate agent who brings a buyer! MLS #RX-10562886
- Square Feet: 1,887
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 5
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 2005
- Structure Type: Townhome
- Lot Size: 0.05 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed