|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Brand new custom chef style kitchen, with two door dual temperature oven, granite countertops and cabinets with plenty of storage and lazy Suzan. Large pantry. Super quiet new dish machine. New refrigerator with ice machine. Island has room for 4 stools to watch the action. Dining room with fireplace off the kitchen with pool view.
Large windows and transom windows throughout the home for great natural light and views of the pool areas and nature.
Newly remodeled master bathroom with custom high end cabinets for plenty of storage and a large granite double sink counter. Granite was custom designed with 45 degree cuts. Master shower has 4-Jetted full body shower panel system with heavy rain shower and spray wand and mist and massage pulse settings. Deep garden tub.
Second bathroom newly remodeled with Mediterranean look, custom 45 degree cut granite and same high end shower tower as master bath.
Light oak wood floors throughout living room, breakfast nook, and all bedrooms. Tile in entry, kitchen and dining room.
Breakfast nook by window overlooking Mediterranean concrete planters and flowers. Living room overlooking pool area.
Master bedroom is big, with French double doors opening onto screened pool deck. Master closet is large walk in with 3 tiers of hanging and 3 walls of hanging and storage.
Dedicated laundry room with new energy efficient Kenmore Elite large capacity front loading washer and gas dryer. Cabinets provide plenty of storage.
Sprinkler system. New roof. New water heater. New central AC.
Super quiet neighborhood! Very safe family friendly subdivision. Residents maintain their places nicely.
Walking distance to elementary and middle schools. Close to shopping.
House is like new. Brand new custom kitchen. Newly remodeled bathrooms. Wood flooring throughout. New roof with hurricane certifications. New high wind garage door. Sprinkler system makes lawn care and flower watering easy. New energy efficient washer and gas dryer. New water heater. New energy efficient AC.
Spacious open floor plan. Master suite on its own side of the house.
- Square Feet: 2,365
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 6
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: N/A
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed