|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Quality Acme brick and stone construction.
Fire retardant laminated shingles.
Gutters with Leaf Guard all around
Covered back porches (2) with gas outlet and flagstone floors.
Steep gables highlighted by up-lights on front of house.
Concrete driveway and stone accented sidewalk to the street and rear porch.
Exterior weatherproof outlets.
Front and rear exterior flood lighting.
Brick and stone mailbox.
Sprinkler System and St Augustine sod.
Solid wood front door with speak-easy and wood side lights.
High efficiency insulation package.
House wrap on all exterior walls.
Ridge=vents for attic ventilation.
Vinyl, double pane, low-E windows with lifetime warranty.
Efficient heating and air conditioning systems (2) by Trane.
Two tank-less water heaters.
Ceiling fans in family room, media room, bonus room and all bedrooms.
Luxurious wall-to-wall carpeting with pad in all bedrooms and bonus room.
Each bedroom has a walkin closet.
Bedroom or office next to master bedroom with a bathroom in between.
Jack and Jill bedrooms opposite side of master of the house.
Ceramic tile floors and granite counter tops in laundry and
three full baths.
Hardwood floors in kitchen, entry, family dining and 3 hallways.
Full masonry fireplace, gas starter, ceramic logs and custom mantle.
Media room off the kitchen with movie theatre dcor.
Crown moulding throughout.
Custom cabinetry in kitchen, laundry and all bathrooms.
9, 10 and 12 foot ceilings with a steep vault in family room.
Decorator coordinated lighting throughout.
Framed vanity wall mirrors.
Decorator coordinated bath accessories, fixtures and hardware.
Pre-wired for TV and phone throughout.
Electronic security system.
Smoke detectors throughout.
Kitchen features and cabinetry you would expect to see in a magazine.
36 Kitchen Aid stainless steel gas cook top, electronic ignition.
Kitchen Aid stainless steel, built in convection oven.
Kitchen Aid Stainless steel dishwasher.
Kitchen Aid stainless steel, built in microwave.
Kitchen Aid heavy duty horse power disposal.
Built in variable speed hood vent with light, vented to outside.
Stainless steel double sink.
Under counter lights.
Master Bedroom Features:
Spacious bedroom with door to one of the rear porches.
Can lighting and a ceiling fan.
Elegant Master Bath:
Spacious walk in closet with built in chest, full length mirror, peg board for hats and jewelry and a locking secondary closet.
His and her vanities with Travertine tops.
Built in linen cabinet.
Tile shower with glass door and stained glass window.
Tile enclosed drop in tub with whirlpool system.
Decorator coordinated bath accessories, fixtures and hardware.
Separate potty room.
Ceramic tile flooring with rug design.
Crown moulding and chandelier.
Underground utilities (phone, cable, electricity, natural gas, high speed internet).
Half acre lot.
4000 sq ft under roof, 2900 heated and cooled.
4 bedrooms and a large bonus room.
Laundry room with built in cabinets.
Room finished three car garage.
Spacious front porch with sidewalk to road way and mailbox.
Unique exterior features (copula, swoop roof dormer, arched roof over front window).
All unimproved land lots can be sold at $25,000 each, Lot 1,4 and 15.
Lot 2 is $28,000, has a water well.
Lot 27 is $40,000, water frontage lot.
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 4,000
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 9
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 2008
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.60 Acres
Parking: 3 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed