|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This remodeled 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with its heightened carport made to accommodate a small Class C motor-home adds to the 1,200 sq.ft of generous space to move about without losing that quaint, cozy atmosphere when its time to cuddle up by the mobile home approved automatic fan forced wood burning stove with a good book. The wood-burner warms the entire home during the coldest weather decreasing the use of the furnace. Saving you heaps on monthly propane costs!
Wake up each morning to the tranquil sounds of nature. Situated on the nicest street at the bottom- end of an affordable, friendly 55+ adult mobile home park just minutes from shopping centers, and only five miles from the center of the town of Grass Valley, CA. Local bus service is also available at the park entrance.
The home sits on a generous size lot with a 10'x14' barn style metal storage/workshop, nicely landscaped, a small garden growing area, and fenced yard with picnic table. The front entrance to the home boasts embossed Brazilian Cherry laminate flooring extending into the dining area and hallway leading to the rear of the home. If you happen to be an indoor cat lover, your feline will soon love the outdoor multi-story cat enclosure accessible from the master bedroom. There's also a cat door next to the front door giving that 'special' family member additional access to the large screened porch.
All appliance's are included in the asking price. Other than some personal items, you only need to bring your bedding and dinnerware. This home is being offered fully furnished! There's even a cord of energy logs that will get you through those cool Autumn nights.
Move into this fully furnished home for $74,000!
This is the most affordable park in Nevada County, CA
This property is only available to the buyer who acts NOW. Stop reading and call for YOUR private OPEN HOUSE. 530 845 9531
*Owners must meet minimum income requirements and park rules.
- Square Feet: 1,200
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 5
Heating & Cooling
- Central Heating
- Built in: 72
- Structure Type: Other
- Lot Size: 0 Acres
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed