|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
The Forest Run neighborhood is conveniently located within minutes of historic downtown New Bern and MCAS Cherry Point. This home is on a quiet cul-de-sac and is bordered to the rear by scenic privately owned fields and woods beyond.
Pedestaled on crawl space foundation, steps up to the entrance offer shelter under a spacious, covered front porch. Wide driveway and two car garage. Security system installed.
Entry opens to a great room, boasting vaulted ceilings and gas fireplace. Open plan allows for view of all the common areas, and great for entertaining. Enjoy a dining room with tray ceiling, and laundry room with cabinets and window. The kitchen is equipped with granite countertops, under cabinet lighting, and stainless steel appliances PLUS a walk-in pantry and breakfast nook. A screened in back porch with ceiling fan steps down to a very large backyard with a fire pit and small garden.
Spacious master suite with large picture windows and tray ceiling offers a huge walk in closet. The master bath is endowed with a linen closet, jetted tub, shower with bench, water closet, and deluxe granite double vanity.
There are two other downstairs bedrooms and full bath. Upstairs an additional bedroom/bonus room/FROG, with separate climate control, closet, and full bathroom, accesses two attic storage rooms.
This house is a must-see and is available for viewing beginning July 7. For more information call owner at (989)430-6680.
No HOA fees or city taxes! Plenty of closets, cabinets, and storage space in the house means plenty of space to live in. The open design of the common areas makes for great entertaining indoors. Outdoor entertaining is ideal, as well, with a comfortable screened in porch with ceiling fan and a patio with fire pit for friends to gather around. Plenty of driveway if visitors don't like to park on the street. On a .68 acre lot, the immense backyard has plenty of space for countless activities and landscaping possibilities.
On the cul-de-sac, you enjoy a more peaceful pace, with less traffic.
The master suite, alone, will steal your heart, if not for all the attractive details to be found throughout the home.
This home has been maintained with quarterly pest control sprays since it was built and is free of unwanted visitors. This house has also escaped flooding damage through every hurricane, thanks to the crawl space foundation.
- Square Feet: 2,200
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 7
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 2009
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.68 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed