|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Its located at the end of a street, with a concrete driveway and beautiful private views, in a quiet, kid friendly neighborhood.
Concrete steps and sidewalk, lead you to the concrete front porch to the front door an a full view storm door. This is the main level that leads you directly into the home that features a warm, tuscan cozy feel inside. A rocked wall fireplace and wooden mantel w/gas logs. Kitchen, livingroom and dining room has an open concept. Has hardwood floors and a beautiful updated kitchen and stainless steel appliances all new in 2008. The main level has an Atrim door leading outside to a wrap around deck. A great place for outdoor grilling, dining and entertaining, with a covered roof on a portion. Perfect for the rainy, warm, summer evening relaxing in a hammock, to the sound of the rain on the tin roof. The bedrooms all are carpeted with a fresh coat neutral paint, window shades for energy savings and private views to the outside. One bedroom is in an upstairs loft, that features double closets and a sitting space that has lots of bookshelves for studying or a relaxing place to just read and unwind. Guest bathroom has a solid tub and was updated with a new beautiful mirror and vanity as well as ceramic tiled floor in 2003. Master bedroom features his and hers closets and a master bath with a large tub, (hidden plumbing for future shower) cherry vanity and new ceramic tiled floors 2018. The lower level, a walk out basement, PERFECT for the at home college student, a mother in law/and or/ father in law living space or a rental to add extra $$$ to the mortgage. I currently have my hair salon there. Starting at the bottom of the stairs leading down from upstairs...This space has an office/bedroom (no window) office closet and LG walk-in closet for seasonal clothes. A nice built in desk W/2 large cabinets on each side for the computer all tucked away and storage. It has 2 hall closets, another closet used for Christmas storage and a mud room to leave coats, shoes, backpacks etc, when entering inside from the garage. In all 5 closets on the lower level. Moving down the hall is a nice warm family/bonus room with a newly built fireplace/bookshelf with a TV mount. The unit has an updated, nice, small gas log heater, for a warm cozy feel on a cold snowy day. Next to this room is a small kitchenette w full fridge and space for a microwave. Only thing missing is a small stove to make it a full kitchen. Adjacent to the family/bonus room is a full bath with a stand-up shower and a nice laundry room with floor and wall cabinets. The kitchen, mudroom and bathroom all have ceramic tile and wood look laminate flooring on the rest of the area. The walk out, ATrim glass door, leads to an outside 25x12 BEAUTIFUL covered porch with 2 celing fans, an old-fashion porch swing and rocking chairs to take in an evening of relaxing. The summer foliage, flowers and winters snow covered view, is breath taking. The concrete sidewalk leads you to the main driveway for an easy in and out easy access. This takes you back to the double car garage in the driveway. The garage has LOTS of shelves, mans work shop and wooden structure to organize over 10 large storage tubs up off the floor and park 2 cars as well. The driveway has 4 other parking spaces, 6 spaces in all. The outside has wood, cedar and concrete lap siding. All freshly painted in the last 5 years. Gas heat, gas stove and Anderson windows with screens on all windows and glass doors.
A 1000 gallon septic was just newly installed. The property is just shy of 1 archer. The heating unit and roof (50 yr shingles) were replaced in 1998 as well as all water lines. From 1/2 to 3/4 inch.
The house was built in 1981. However, it has had almost EVERYTHING redone or replaced beginning in 1998.
- Stories: 3
- Square Feet: 3,400
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
Additional Rooms: 10
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Mother-in-law Apartment
- Built in: 1981
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.94 Acres
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed