|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Fully Furnished!! Move In Ready!!
Great Home for Family & Entertaining!
This Over Sized lot home is perfect for your Beach House get-away,PrincipalResidence or Rental Property! Located in the desirable, upscale community of Ocean Pines, in Berlin Maryland. Ocean Pines offers Golf, Tennis, Swimming pools, Yacht Club, Beach Club Membership, 2 Fire stations & Police station all inclusive. Just minutes from Ocean City Beaches/Outlet stores/Top rated Resturant's & Golf Courses.This large but Cozy home features detached 2 car garage/workshop with 1/2 bath powder room & electrical/ plumbing"ready equipped" should new owner buildfuture in law suite atop garage,,, large in ground 8ft. pool w/diving board, surround sound system , Fenced in backyard! Kitchen has custom designed Argentina style stone work onfloor/walls/counters/all Stainless Steel appliances/Chefs gas burning confectioner stove/ AC/Heating unit ( 2016) / Den features cozy warming gas fireplace /home equipped with $500 Security System/ Floors in home are hard wood /stone/ Brand NEW Carpet through out home/ bathroom sinks granite & Kohler fixtures/ extra long driveway parks RV/Boat/multiple cars,, Enjoy viewing picturesque River Run Golf course from your back patio. If you've dreamt of a house that offers "Room for Everyone" and "Lots of Storage" this is IT!! This house is truly One of a Kind,,, must see in person to fully appreciate its charm! Owner will consider selling house fully furnished!
Call to find out "Open House" dates OR to "make an appointment" for viewing /Owner is able to respond to any inquires and or questions potential buyers may have!
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 1,616
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 4
Additional Rooms: 5
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 1990
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.42 Acres
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Detached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed