|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Perfect Investment property for out of state owners; vacation home. Room to build more little cottages.
This Home may also come with some furnished- take a look at a few of the interior photo views
This home will come equipped with Washer/Dryer, Stove, Vivint Solar and a cell phone visually monitored Security System, (transferable to new owner-No pre-qualifying necessary), and a Top of the line 12500 gallon metal covered rain water Catchment Tank that has a Cloth/Carbon/Ultra-Violet Filtration System. This is the home's primary water source.
This home will come partially furnished; will include yard tools, and (like new) 5000 watt Generator with an accepted offer.
Note: ---property tax is super low--only $300 per year. This property is agricultural zoned for livestock & additional reduced tax incentives. ( Check with City for further details.)
-Subdivision Association fees are approximately $300 per year.
All of the lots in this subdivision are 1/2 to 1 acre, providing privacy between neighbors. Each street is approximately 1-1/2 miles long. There are approximately 32 blocks from the entrance of the subdivision to the Ocean.
This home is surrounded by lush green vegetation, and nearby ocean views await you with moonlit waters. You will be mesmerized by the view at night. The entire subdivision becomes pitch black. Only the stars light the sky. The full moon lights all of Paradise Park. The garden out front is dominated by Ohia trees, which are sacred to the Fire Goddess Pele, who is responsible for all the recent volcanic activity in Leilani Estates. The weather is beautiful year round. Trade winds bring nourishing tropical rain showers throughout the year, and snow atop Maunakea during the winter. Yes ! There is snow in the winter, just 2 hours away from your new home. (Maunakea is the tallest Mountain in the world).
Living on the Big Island of Hawaii is the real paradise, and Hilo offers a tropical setting. Everything grows out of the lava. Colorful flowers of all kinds grow in clusters ,plumeria, royal poinsettia trees, orchids, bougainvillea, just to name a few. Beautiful birds of all colors, play freely, while black & white pigs roam the island. The most beautiful thing about this side of the island is Ocean views. This home is just 18 blocks from waves crashing against weathered cliffs. Don't let this home slip away. 'Move-in ready' No work required.
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 1,200
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1.5
Additional Rooms: 8
- Master Bedroom: 12 x 13
- Bedroom 1&2: 10 x 11
- 1.5 Master bath: 7 x 7
- full bath: 5 x 8
- patio size: 13 x 14
- Security System
- Built in: 2005
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 1 Acre
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Fenced Yard
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed