|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Tastefully and elegantly renovated 1 bedroom condo with a completely open floor plan on first floor.
The first floor features an open kitchen with beautiful cabinetry with soft close drawers, all new Stainless Steel Appliances and granite countertops. Fabulous bar height breakfast bar with matching granite countertop, wrought iron corbels and the beautiful bar stools are included. Richly stained engineered hardwood floors throughout the first floor, custom crown molding, paneled walls and recessed lights with specialty dimmers. Spacious living area with craftsman designed and built fireplace with beautiful surround and mantle, a granite hearth is the finishing touch.
The first floor full bath (very hard to find) has a tiled shower and floors and wainscotted walls. There is also a laundry area with french doors. Enjoy nature from your Trex Deck located off the dining area with new outdoor shades for privacy.
Upstairs offers a spacious loft with a large closet and floor to ceiling windows and skylight. The Large Master Bedroom with wooded views and California Style closets. This floor and stairwell has newer carpeting. The fully tiled en suite master bath also has a skylight supplying great natural light.
Enjoy carefree living at The Woods at Rhinebeck. No snow plowing or mowing. Relax by the pool with chaise lounges, tables and chairs in the summer months or enjoy a game of tennis on the court. Benches overlook the 7 ponds.
Lovely club house equipped with a kitchen, bathrooms & showers. Friends gather to play cards, watch television by the fireplace or have parties and celebrations! The Woods at Rhinebeck is known for its mature trees, many ponds and beautiful landscaping. There is a paved path that leads you right to the quaint village of Rhinebeck where there is an abundance of boutiques, shops & restaurants. You can enjoy the Upstate theatre or try one of the yoga and pilates studios. Close to Bard College, Red Hook, Kingston/Rhinecliff bridge & TSP. 2 hours to NYC!
- Square Feet: 1,194
- Bedrooms: 1
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 1
Heating & Cooling
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1981
- Structure Type: Condo
- Lot Size: 0 Acres
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed