|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Entrance to the home is off of the main front deck with key-less entrance into a tiled entryway which welcomes you into the living room with many windows and that warm and inviting fireplace insert surrounded by stone. Knotty pine gives you that warm camp feel as you lead into the kitchen. The appliances are all new GE Adora slate finished with a large refrigerator, glass top electric convection stove and dishwasher. Off the kitchen is your eating area which leads to the back porch and back yard. On the other side of the living room and the spiral staircase is the family room. Heading to the back of the house is your laundry area, a bonus room which can be used as a playroom or office and then the full bathroom.
Three bedrooms accessed by a center spiral staircase. Two children's bedrooms with closets and two windows each. Third bedroom is large enough for a king bed, dressers, and a walk in closet. It also has two sliding glass doors for access to the front and rear roof and future potential decks.
Basement is accessed by a stairway in the living room with a sliding pocket door to welcome you into a semi-finished living space. Can be used as an extra bedroom, playroom, exercise room, or man-cave. Full bathroom with stand-up shower, maintenance room, and access to an exit door to the driveway.
New stone driveway leading to an over-sized one car/truck garage, with full second floor and rafter storage.
Home heating can be accomplished with baseboard hot water from the oil furnace or the fireplace insert will heat the entire home for extremely comfortable winters. First fire of the fall season is something to look forward to.
The exterior of the home is low maintenance or waiting for your projects to come to life. Updated automatic motion lighting all around the home.
Year round comfortable family home in a seasonal private lake community setting. Summer activities on the lake, quiet pristine winters, beautiful rustic mountain lake feel throughout the year.
Walks around the lake, to the community private beach, trails, and nature.
Berlin Elementary School has been amazing. The free full day integrated pre-school is a great introduction to the school, teachers, and environment. The teachers, staff, bus drivers/monitors, and students are like a family and have exceeded our expectations for what a great Elementary School should be.
Conveniently 15 minutes to Bennington, VT, Williamstown, MA, or Brunswick, NY. Also, 10 minutes away is the very popular Grafton Lakes State Park with activities throughout the year.
- Stories: 2
- Square Feet: 1,621
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 6
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 0.25 Acres
Parking: 1.5 Spaces
- Detached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed