|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
This house is located in one of the most sought after areas of Cape Coral for all freshwater sports activities. It sits on SHAMROCK LAKE, one of 6 beautiful large freshwater interconnecting lake systems. NO REDTIDE OR BLUE/GREEN ALGAE PROBLEMS HERE! Boating, kayaking, waterskiing, jetskiing, you name it, are all allowed in the "GO AHEAD AND MAKE A WAKE" LAKES. Sportsman fishing is also very popular with tournaments held each year. Grill your catch on your own dock and enjoy dinner on the extra large screened-in trussed lanai which has incredible views of lake. The eastern exposure provides opportunity to enjoy a cup of your choosing while watching the sunrise. Two large trees in the backyard provide plenty of shade during the afternoon. Enjoy relaxing in your hammock. There's also plenty of room for a pool without affecting the beautiful trees.
A quiet cul de sac street with no thoroughfare gets you here. House fits in nicely among the surrounding $500,000 homes. The location is close to shopping, dining, special events, etc.
Built in 1977: upgraded and well-maintained throughout the years.
Approx. 1500 SF under air.
3/2/1 with large den/guest room overlooking lake.
Open layout of Great Room also focuses on the beautiful water views.
All windows are hurricane wind resistant with a very unique 3' X 3' custom designed glass block window in kitchen. Kitchen has granite counter tops and updated appliances. Washer and dryer in great condition with hookups in garage convey. HVAC is only 5 years old, and hot water heater was recently replaced also. Asphalt Shingled roof is in excellent condition.
House has wonderful cross ventilation providing fresh flowing breezes during Florida's awesome winter months.
There's newer carpet in the 3 bedrooms (over ceramic tile if you prefer tile), and ceramic tile throughout the rest of the home.
Freshly painted inside/out.
One side yard and backyard is fully fenced with 4 foot chain link, with a gate on each side of the house. Fence is owned.
All infrastructure assessments are paid in full providing City potable water, irrigation water ( full sprinkler system), and sewer. Real Estate taxes last year were $2100 WITH Homestead Exemption, and included trash removal and Fire Department special assessment.
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 1,500
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 7
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1977
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 80x125 Ft.
Parking: 1 Space
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed