|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Home features 4/5 bedrooms, 3 full baths and one 1/2 bath. Open concept with upgrades throughout. Custom kitchen cabinetry with large granite island, built in appliances and beautiful tile work throughout. Breakfast area with walk-out to deck. Living space is large with fireplace and cathedral ceilings. Large sized dining room and living room with big windows allowing for lots of sunlight to shine through. Huge open foyer with large atrium window and curved staircase leading upstairs. Large bedrooms with custom closets. Custom laundry room on top floor with built ins and window. Mstr bdrm has his and hers separate custom walk in closets, huge space and x-large bay window overlooking mountain view. Mstr Bath with separate vanities, jacuzzi tub, large walk in shower all tiled in tumbled italian tile. stunning views from all rooms. Large attic space. Bsmt has high ceilings and is a large open space. House has a security system, whole house air purifier, humidifier, and water softener. There is also central AC and heating. Beautifully professionally landscaped yard with bluestone pavers walkway. Lots of trees for all seasons. Driveway is wide and can fit a lot of cars. The house is the last one at end of cul-de-sac surrounded by acres of forest preserve. Lovely neighbourhood. Hardyston, Wallkill schools. Home is close to Rte.23/Rte 94. Close to 15, Sparta, Franklin, and Hamburg. Very centrally located. This is a beautiful home with many upgrades in a wonderful neighbourhood, close to all shopping, and schools. House is available for April 2020. Contact me for additional information and private viewing.
Serious inquiries only.
***Book your Private Viewing Appointment ***
- Stories: 3
- Square Feet: 4,000
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 4
Additional Rooms: 9
Heating & Cooling
- Central Heating
- Security System
- Built in: 2002
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 1.72 Acres
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2020. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed