|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Located on a large corner lot you first notice a beautifully landscaped yard with shade trees. The front porch leads you to the main entrance. Entering this home, you are greeted with a view of the first living area which flows into the open concept kitchen. The newly remodeled kitchen showcases beautiful tiled flooring and back splash. All appliances are new which includes dishwasher, refrigerator, stove, flattop and microwave/convection combo. Something you will not find in many homes is tiling under the sink. What a concept! A pocket door was added to hide the utility/mud room from the kitchen allowing quiet privacy when working on laundry. The second living area is just off the first living area in a sunny spacious room that overlooks the fenced in back yard. As you head toward the bedrooms, you will notice new carpet in the living and formal dining areas flowing down the hallway where you enter the first bathroom. This bathroom has many upgrades to provide amazing comfort with a luxury feel. The floor tiles are heated with the vanity and linen closet also tile lined. Both bathrooms in this house have new plumbing and toilets. You will enjoy using the tiled shower and tub combo. Leaving the bathroom you will enter two bedrooms separated by a ceiling to floor storage cabinet. Both bedrooms have plenty of closet and storage space. The master bedroom will fit a king size bed and additional furniture. The second bathroom is attached to the master and has also been updated with tiles and vanity. In 2016 the roof was replaced with hail impact resistant shingles. The sprinkler system is located in both the front and back yards and was brought up to current code in 2017. The yard is well-maintained all around. A storage shed for yard equipment and a second shed for seasonal items are located on the north end of the property. With the fenced in back yard you also have a side patio for outdoor enjoyment.
This home is very well built. Over the years the owners have maintained at standards higher than most and it shows. If you are looking for a ready to move in home, this is the home for you. Call for a viewing.
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 2,017
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 8
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1972
- Structure Type: House
- Lot Size: 78x0 Ft.
Parking: 2 Spaces
- Attached Garage
- Fenced Yard
- Sprinkler System
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed