|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
Front of unit has Living Room/Dining Room wIth 11' ceilings, gas fireplace & built-in bookshelves topped with 11' mantle, stained glass sconces, lots of windows (great cross-breezes), ceiling fan, unobstructed views, and wood blinds. Very usable space allows for several furniture placement options. Upon entry at front door is double coat closet, and long hallway of exposed brick, leading into the kitchen.
Large eat-in kitchen has lots of granite counters, dark wood cabinets, 5' wide island, undermount double sink with disposal and pull-out sprayer faucet. 7' tall pantry contributes to plenty of kitchen storage. View from kitchen is deck and serene sky/treetops, including a beautiful evergreen, approximately 5 stories tall.
Deck measures 19'x8', easily fits a grill and 6-seat patio table, and is blanketed in shade provided by soaring elm tree. Summer mornings & evenings out here are blissful!
2nd hallway has 2 utility closets: 1 with washer/dryer, other with furnace (serviced January 2019). The 2 hallways provide hard-to-find separation between bedrooms & living space-ideal for someone who wants a quiet bedroom while others in the home entertain/cook.
Master bedroom has yet another hallway leading to large bedroom area, which easily fits a king bed on all 4 walls. Walk-in closet has 2 levels of shelf racks. Master bathroom has lots of counter space, full-size window, soaking tub, and separate shower. Circuit breakers are conveniently located in Master bedroom. 2nd bedroom measures 11x10, has double closet, ceiling fan.
The 2 Parking Spaces for this unit are the first ones at the bottom of the exterior staircase. The private storage room for this unit is the first one inside the basement door. Brand new hot water heater January 2019. Front entry has phone line intercom (buzz in via landline, or from anywhere with cell phone).
All within 1 mile are: LA Fitness, Cheetah Gym, Whole Foods, Target, Jewel-Osco, Edgewater Produce, Walgreen's, CVS, new Edgewater Public library, Gethsemane Garden center, several pet supply stores, Osterman Beach, lakefront parks/bike/running trail, dog park, all Andersonville has to offer (shops, boutiques, nightlife, restaurants), various independent coffee shops (and several Starbucks), Lake Shore Drive, 24-hr Red Line (.6 mi), 24-hr Clark St bus (1 block), several other bus lines. Funding approved for Metra Station .5 miles from this unit (easy access to downtown, North Shore Suburbs & Ravinia)!
$185 monthly Condo Assessments. $3,046.64 2017 Taxes. Dogs OK, Cats OK. This beautiful home and its dynamic location allow for the endless rewards and conveniences of city living! Owner/seller is an Illinois Licensed Real Estate Broker.
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 1,300
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
Additional Rooms: 3
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1923
- Structure Type: Condo
- Lot Size: N/A
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at email@example.com or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed