|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
The property is 39.7 acres. 13 arable in irrigated grass hay/pasture. The rest is native woods; pinyon & cedar.
House is apprx. 1,250 sq. ft. It's small but quite comfortable. Vermont castings wood stove, propane furnace, evaporative cooler. Fantasic views! Has a TREX deck wrapped around South and East sides. Steel roof & masonite siding. Re-modeled in 1991.
Large yard with beautiful lawns, terraced flower beds, privacy hedge and other plantings. Handsome 70 year old spruce tree in back yard. Underground sprinkler system uses irrigation water.
Outbuildings include a 12 X 16 storage/tool shed next to house with attached drive-through ATV garage. A 60 X 20 four bay equipment shed on a monolithic slab with power and lights. Steel roll-up doors, insulation, and a travelling chain hoist. A 48 X 24 Tack Room and Carriage House with power, h & c running water, & propane furnace. A 50 X 30 hay barn with a 14 ft. deep shed roof running the 50 foot length of the West side. A 12 X 16 storage area under the judge's stand at the arena. A 23 X 26 soft top building currently used as a garage.
The domestic water company is excellent and provides good tasting, safe water at a reasonable rate.
Electro-Braid horse safe fencing. A 100 meter X 40 meter fenced arena with judge's stand. 1,000 gal. underground propane tank. 3.5 miles of private bridle path/driving track. Lots more. Ready to move in and enjoy.
Price based on 2007 appraisal, so will negotiate.
- Stories: 1
- Square Feet: 1,250
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
Additional Rooms: 4
Heating & Cooling
- Central Heating
- Built in: 1947
- Structure Type: Other
- Lot Size: 39.70 Acres
Parking: 2.5 Spaces
- Detached Garage
- Neighborhood information provided by Onboard Informatics © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- SchoolDigger Ratings provided by SchoolDigger.com
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Onboard Informatics and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed