|Month||Avg. High (°F)||Avg. Low (°F)||Avg. Precipitation|
In Brewster New York, 5 minutes from the train line, wonderful new restaurants, and has that local-yet-remote-enough feel for being out of the city or away from the bustle, while still having everything at hand. Quick access to dozens of parks, hiking trials, cute villages and towns, major shopping centers, and is a launching point in every direction to weekend getaways or jaunts.
Townhouse was built by the owner, with custom finishes throughout, including:
Marble bathrooms, glass shower, jacuzzi tubs, and expensive lighting and fixtures.
Tech'd out kitchen, top brand appliances, backsplash, blinds and marble flooring.
Wood-floored living room, with fireplace, builtins, and deck overlooking forest.
Luxurious loft master bedroom, cathedral ceiling, attic storage, and more.
TV room, library, or 2rd bedroom with builtins, high-end TV and stereo, views.
Office or third bedroom, with builtin closet, view.
Mostly finished basement with marble bathroom, jacuzzi tub, washer and dryer, large family room, recessed lighting, walkout patio with barbecue. Can easily be a second master suite - 4th bedroom.
Has radiant floor heat in kitchen and master bath and basement bath, remote control and lighting dimmers throughout, and separate heating and air conditioning climate zones for each floor.
Townhouse is 95% finished, as owners husband passed away during end of remodel of basement and master bath, and owner just wants to move on. Casual appraisal by neighbor realtor at $490-510,000 complete. Needs less than $10,000 to complete paint work, and few odds and ends. Rather than guess which finishes you'll like, this way you get to decide.
Priced for quick sale at $450,000.
- Square Feet: 2,200
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2.5
Additional Rooms: 9
Heating & Cooling
- Central AC
- Central Heating
- Jetted Bathtub
- Built in: 1994
- Structure Type: Multi-Family
- Lot Size: 2,500 Sq. Ft.
- Neighborhood information provided by Home Junction Inc. © 2019. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
- GreatSchools Ratings provided by GreatSchools.org
- Disclaimer: “School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Home Junction Inc. and are subject to change. Check with the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.
- All pictures, details or descriptions of any property, condition of title, value or otherwise is provided for informational purposes only and may not represent the true and current status of the property now or at the time of sale. Neither ForSaleByOwner.com, nor Seller’s Broker shall be liable for any allowance, adjustment or revision in value of any property based upon the failure of such property, its appliances, its fixtures or its floor plan to conform to any specific standard. ForSaleByOwner.com hereby disclaims any representations or warranties as it relates to all information found herein.
- The information available on this page is for marketing purposes only.
- Please contact the Listing Agent or Seller directly for inquiries regarding this property and/or to make an offer.
- Fraud & Scam Awareness
Unfortunately, there are people that will use internet sites like ForSaleByOwner.com to run all manner of scams on users. We do all that we can to prevent the willful misuse of our platform, however; every day, the scams get more and more sophisticated. We ask that our users be cognizant of the risk and review the following basic ways to recognize and avoid being scammed.
- Recognizing and Avoiding Scams:
- Use secure, traceable transactions when making payments - Do not pay a deposit by wire transfer, prepaid money card, gift card, or other non-traditional payment method. Also, refuse to make "overpayments" and never enter into "handshake" deals without a contract.
- Don't accept suspect cashier/certified checks or money orders - Banks will process and cash the fakes, then hold you responsible.
- Never give out financial or personally identifiable information - This includes banking and credit card information, your birthdate, Social Security/Social Insurance Numbers, PayPal account etc.
- Suspicious communications - Watch for parties communicating using poor grammar, spelling or those who send nonsensical messages. Be wary of parties that are only willing to text/email and those that will never speak on the phone or that refuse to meet in person. Generally these people will claim to be "travelling" and unavailable to talk or located in a foreign country and unable to speak other than via text or email.
- Deals Too Good to be True - If the list price is obviously too low, or the terms are too generous as compared to the market, it’s likely a scam.
- Don’t be pressured to act immediately - Scammers typically try to make you think a listing is in high demand in order to push you into immediate action without consulting family, friends, or financial advisors. Say no to high pressure sales tactics.
- Who Should I notify about fraud or scam attempts?
- Internet Fraud Complaint Center
- FTC complaint form and hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
- Consumer Sentinel/Military (for armed service members and families)
- If you are defrauded by someone you met in person, contact your local police department.
- If you suspect that a listing posted here may be connected to a scam, please send us the details at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888–FOR–SALE.
Let us help.
Call us toll free at
1 (888) FOR-SALE (1-888-367-7253)
Monday – Friday 8am - 8pm (Eastern Time)
Saturday – 11am – 3pm (Eastern Time)
Sunday – Closed